chapter 52

Yesterday was fun. I was actually sober and only got slightly buzzed from the wine but decided against getting drunk and settled for water. Out of all the drinks that we had last night I settled for water? What the hell was wrong with me last night? Haha I'm an airhead.

I shake my head at myself as I get dressed to head to my fathers house. It is currently 3pm on Christmas Day. Earlier I made breakfast for Andrew and his mom, Taylor, who came over to spend the day with us. I'm going to let them have the rest of the day to themselves so I'm going to my fathers. Anyways after I made breakfast, we exchanged gifts. Of course I got my brother the Rolex he wanted. On the other hand he got a penthouse for us to share in Manhattan because he couldn't decide what to get me. Even though he got it for both of us it was still a nice gift. And yes I got all my friends and sibling exactly what they wanted because we all know our dumb asses ain't getting it from our families so I thought..... Why not?

I pull my top on and pull my hair from inside of my shirt. I grab my splint and put it on. I need to hurry because I want to stop by the twins' and Dylan's house before I go to my fathers. I grab my brand new white Chanel tote bag that I gifted myself. I seen it while I was shopping for everyone else and I just had to have it. This is why I need to stop shopping online. I grab my keys and make my way downstairs. I say bye to Andrew and Taylor as I put on my coat then go out to my car. I check the back to make sure I have everyone's gifts.

"That reminds me.. I need to call Todd about the gifts I have for him and Shelby. " I say to myself. All the gifts are there so I start my car and pull off. I drive a block past cadens house to the twims' street. I pull down the street and buzz the gate.

"Who's at my house? " Jordan says through the speaker.

"It's me open the gate. " I say. A few seconds and the gate slides open. I pull up the driveway and park. I see the three of them exit the house and walk up to my car. I roll down the window.

"I come with gifts. " I say.

"If I knew you were coming I would've brought your gift. It's at the house. " I wave it off.

"Just give it to me tomorrow. "I say.

"Ours are in the house. "

"Just give them to me tomorrow. I'm kinda in a hurry. I still gotta stop my Dylan's. " I reach in the back and grab the three gift.

"First I got these because you clearly need them. Second I got them because you wanted them. I spoiled everyone this year. " I hand them the gifts through the window.

"We'll open them later with the rest of the gifts. " I nod.

"I gotta go. But I see you later. " They all say bye and go back into the house.

"Next stop Dylan's. Just call me fucking Santa Claus. " I chuckle at myself. I seriously felt like fucking Santa because I'm going around to my friends houses and handing out gifts. I turn on to the main street and head towards Dylan's. I grab my phone and connect it to the charge then bluetooth call Todd.

"This is Todd. " I roll my eyes.

"I have your and Shelby's Christmas gift. " I say.

"Okay..... "

"When can I give it to you.? "

"I can meet you today. " I hum.
"Yea meet me at my friends house in 10 minutes. I'll send you the address. " I say.

"Ok. we'll be there. "

"Wait. I finally get to meet Shelby. " Yes this will be my first time meeting her. I start to get excited.