chapter 16

"D! Do you see my black pants that go to the top? " I ask in my closet.

"No! Wear the blue ones. It'll look fine. " I grab the blue pants and slip them on. I go into my bathroom and start brushing my hair. Dylan comes in and finishes her makeup that she started a half hour ago.

"Do you have white heels? " She asks.

"Yea and will you grab my black ones. " She goes into the closet and comes out with our shoes. I slip mine on and finish messing with my hair.

"Natural or fixed? " I ask.

"I'm going natural. "

"Natural it is. " I brush it again the start running my fingers through it.

"So earlier after the race..."

"Which we both won. " I interrupt.

"Alexis told me you were even more a bitch then you were before. " I go and sit on my fluffy chair that hangs from the ceiling.

"Oh my god no I'm not. " I say.

"You kind of are but that's just how you are. "

"Yea well me and her are going to be spending a lot more time together so she better get used to it. " I say as Dylan's phone rings.

"It's L."

"Well answer it. " I say and move to sit next to her.

"Are my girls ready? " Landon says on the phone.

"What's the name.? " I ask.

"Brian Costas. His father is a Big business man in southern California. He has a place here in new York, he comes here a lot. He did some business but didn't pay up. " My bedroom door opens and Caden comes in along with the twins.

"He needs to know what happens when you don't pay up. And I need my girls to show him. Stop at the warehouse for some things before you go. I need this done tonight. Don't ruin this. " He hangs up. I sigh.

"I thought tonight was gunna be easy. "

"He's always gotta do something extra. " I fall back into my bed.

"What going on girls.? " Jordan asks laying on top of us. Me and Dylan look at each other then we push him off.

"Hey! " I chuckle.

"Opps."

"Where you going? "

"We have some things to do. " Dylan's says I stand up and go into the bathroom to put everything away.

"No! Your not leaving the house like that! " Caden says.

"But she can. She's wearing the same thing. " I point at Dylan as she gets up.

"She's not married. " He said.

"Like that makes a difference. " Dylan says.

"Where are my keys? " She asks.

"I don't know? "

"Then we're taking your car. "

"I'll drive my car to the warehouse but we're gunna use one of the deals' cars. "I say.

" What are the deals' cars. ? "Jaden asks laying on the floor.

" They are the cars that we use when we deal. Or whatever has to do with drugs. Sometimes we take them for other things. "

"And this is one of them. We need to go. Oh and  Caden? "

"Yea."

"Don't follow us. " Dylan says.