chapter 44

We got here at like 10 something almost 11 am. We all got to the house and crashed on the couches. We all just picked rooms. I am in one of the bedrooms on the third floor with Dylan. Kai and Alexis are in the other bedroom. Both the same size with en suite bathrooms and a small walk in closet. My brother and his friends are on the second floor.

"Tania! " I hear Andrew calling me from downstairs. I go down the hallway and to the stairs.

"What?! "

"Do you want anything from the store.? "

"Yes! " I run downstairs in short shorts and a cropped tank.

"Woah. I know you're not going to the store in that. " Andrew gestures to my clothes.

"I'm not. I need you to grab me a bottle of tequila, vodka, some red wine, you know what just go crazy and buy a lot of alcohol. Oh and I want some popcorn. "

"You're not drinking all that. " He says grabbing the keys to the rental.

"Just buy it. Love you! " I call running up the stairs.

"Damn. I wanna get fucked up. " Kai says sitting on my bed.

"What time are we leaving? " Dylan asks.

"I was thinking we'd start drinking here then head to the club around 10:30."

"Are you guys gunna hook up with anyone. "

"I call Derrick. " Alexis says walking into the room. I laugh.

"Elijah was already flirting with T at the house. " Dylan Snickers.

"And on the flight. " Kai buts in. I roll my eyes.

"Yea I'm not trying to hook up with anyone. " I say. I run my hands through my hair and fall on the bed. I lay my head on Kai's butt.

"Your ass is so squishy. " She laughs.

"It got bigger after I had Tyler. " We laugh.

"Oh my god! " Dylan shrieks.

"What? "

"Why didn't you say you kissed Caden yesterday? " I roll my eyes.

"Who told you that? "

"Jaden."

"Fucking snitch. Yea I did. They were at my fathers house when I went over there. And yea I was gunna kiss him but it was supposed to be on the cheek the fucker turned his face and kissed me on the lips. I left after that. "

"And I thought you didnt want a relationship. " Lexi says.

"I don't. And especially not with him. At least not right now. Can we not talk about this right now. It's a vacation. "I groan. After that I finished putting all my stuff into the closet with Dylan. 30 minutes later Andrew comes home.

" Come get your stuff! "I run down the stairs and grab the bottles of alcohol. Dylan grabs what I can't and we go back upstairs.

" Fuck Lexi can you go grab 4 cups.? "She leaves the room.

"Shit that's a workout. "I chuckle and sit on the floor. They follow and Alexis comes up with the cups.

"So have you talked to Tyler's dad? "
"Oh don't get me started. He acted like I shouldn't be going on vacations. I called him to see if he would like to keep his son for the week and be said why. I was just like don't you wanna see your son. He was all like yea but why do I gotta keep him. Ooh I wanted to slap his dumbass. Sometimes I wonder why I was with him. " She says. I laugh. I take a sip of my drink which consists of pure vodka in my cup.

"He was hot. At the time. And you were in high school. I mean come on qwazzy is his brother. Even Dylan hit that. " We laugh.

"Yea he got that drug addiction from qwazzy. " Kai said.

"Davon didn't have to do it. " Dylan mutters.

"Ok whatever. What time is it.? "Kai asks.

" 9:17" Dylan says.

"We should start getting ready. " We all get up and I go to the closet. Me and Dylan go through out clothes and  I grab a cute outfit. (Outfits ⬆) I go into the bathroom and hop in the shower.
15 minutes later I am getting ready.

"I'm getting in the shower. " Dylan says before coming in. I shrug. I'm in my undergarments so I don't care.

I go into the room and grab my extensions and all my hair shit. I set everything out and put on the straightener. I put on lotion, deodorant and perfume then slip on my jeans. I pull on my top and fix it then start win my hair. I brush my hair peices then set them out. I brush my hair then part it. By this time Dylan is already out and getting her clothes on beside me. I finishes clipping in my hair and start straightening it.

"Imma put on some music. " Dylan goes and grabs her phone and the speaker she brought. Balenciaga channels starts blasting through it.

"Listen, okay? Let me just say this: if a nigga wanna fuck with me, he gon' fuck with all of me, he ain't gon' fuck with me sometimes, he gon' fuck with me at all motherfucking times, period. I ain't going for none of that bullshit. You know, these niggas be out here tryna play mind games and shit with a bitch like, I ain't got time for that! You know what I'm saying? I ain't got time for that! Niggas ain't the only one that's getting money too, like, bitches is getting money too, nigga. My time is money, nigga! Don't waste my time, nigga!" Kai and Lexi scream from the other room. Me and Dylan laugh. I finish with my hair and start on my makeup.

"Did you bring bronzer.? " Dylan asks. I nod.

"I brought almost all of the makeup I own. Just look for it in the bag. " I take my mascara out and hand her the bag. 10 minutes later we finish with our makeup and start down the stairs. I poured more vodka into my cup and took a drink leaning against the kitchen counter. The rest of the girls come down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hottest girls in New York? " Alexis smirks.

"You got ego. " Kai said.

"Alright let's go. The cab is here. " Andrew shouts from the front door. I grab my clutch and head to the front door. I was the last one to the door with Elijah. He stops me at the door and corners me.

"You look hot. " He mumbles.

"Thanks. "

"Though if you were my girl I wouldn't let you leave the house looking like this. " He says pushing my hair over my shoulder.

"Good thing I'm not your girl then huh? " I push him back and walk out the door. I climb into the cab and sit on the same seat as Dylan. Her ass can share it ain't that big. Ha.

"What was that? " She whispers.
"He just said I look hot and that if u was his girl he'd never let me leave the house like this. "

"Good thing you're not his girl. " She says.

"That's exactly what I said. " We snicker. Damn I just need a fucking drink.