chapter 48

"Hello." I mumble. I bury my face in my pillow.

"Bad hangover? "

"You have no idea. I don't even remember what happened last night. I just remember going to the beach bar. "I can hear him laughing.

" Why are you laughing? "I ask. I turn to lay on my back.

" You don't remember anything.? "He snickers.

" No."

"You don't remember calling me and asking how you got to California? " My jaw drops. I move to sit against the headboard.

"You're lying. I did not ask you that. "

"No I'm kidding. But I did call you. "

"Of course you did. "I mutter.

"Yea. "

"So why did you call me? " I ask.

"Just to see if you're ok. You fell asleep on the living room floor. "

"Yea I'm never drinking again. "

"You always say that. "

"Because one of these time I'm going to actually mean it. "He chuckles.

" Surrrree. "I roll my eyes.

" Whatever. "

"Do you want me to come down.? " He suddenly asks.

"Why? " I ask.

"I'm bored over here. The twins are on vacation. Your brothers are on vacation. You're on vacation. " I sigh.

"Why didn't you go on vacation? "

"My parents want to go to the Bahamas after Christmas. But just them. "I chuckle.

" I don't care. This really hasn't been the vacation we planned so.. "I trail off.

" Will I get to share a bed with you? "

"Maybe." I smirk.

"I'd have to talk to my parents. "

"Honestly. Just wait until we get back. "

"Why? "

"Because I don't think Andrew would be to happy to see you and we only have 2 days left here. "

"Ugh fine. I'll probably just go to Mindy's party tonight. I'm so bored. " I roll my eyes.

"Well then go. I don't care what you do. "

"I'll probably go early and see if she needs any help... If you catch my drift... "

"That's gross. But I wouldn't if I were you. I heard one of the football players gave her chlamydia. "

"You're lying. " He says.

"Im not. Dylan literally told me. "

"I wasn't really gonna sleep with her. "

"Sure."

"I'm serious. Jealousy doesn't look good on you. "

"I'm not jealous. "

"Sure."

"Ok I'm hanging up now. "

"Oh come on I was joking. "

"Bye." I hear his laugh before I hang up.

"I'll let you sleep with him. That's it. " I see my brother in the doorway.

"I wasn't aware I need your permission. " I say.

"Get up. It's 6. We're leaving in 3 hours. "

"Where are we going.? " I ask.

"To the club. Unless you don't wanna go. You were sleeping all day. "

"I'll get ready. "I get up and go to the closet. I grab something casual but cute. I'm not gonna go crazy tonight. I go to the bathroom and hop in the shower.

15 minutes later I am pulling my shorts on.. When I finish putting my clothes on I start on my makeup. (Outfit ⬆) When I finish my makeup I brush through my hair then take out my extensions. I'll go with short hair today. I brush it then run my fingers through it and fluff it a bit. I just look in the mirror. I just stare at my reflection. I then shake my head and leave the bathroom.

I go downstairs and go outside to the backyard. I sit on the patio chair. I just think. I think about what I'm doing. When I got out of Juvie I had no friends and a good mindset. I was gonna get my life back on track. But I didn't. I didn't do what I said. I was clean. I was sober. But the second I got the chance I did the drugs I started drinking. I dived face first into my old habits. I started dealing and skipping school. Granted it wasn't a lot but I did. I started partying and sleeping around. I mean come on. I got shit face drunk in las Vegas and got married. I roll my eyes. Honestly probably one of the worst things I've done. Then I got into fights with Mindy everywhere. Then Sarah shows up. I shake my head. I fight her then slept with her. What the hell. Who does that. I then break off the marriage and start dating Sarah.

Oh rewind. My step dad came back. Nearly shot him, but still got my ass beat by him. Speaking of him. He put my brother in the hospital trying to kill me. The fucker is psycho. Oh and I joined a gang. I also corrupted two innocent girls. Gah I need to get my life together. One thing that I don't regret is my tattoo. I like it. The design and everything.

"You ok? " I look up and see Gabriel.

"Yea. Just thinking. " He sits in the chair across from me. He leans his arms on the table and studies me.

"Penny for your thoughts. " I roll my eyes.

"What do you want to know? "

"What's got that resigned look on your face. " He leans back with an expectant look on his face.

"How my life has been this year. " I sigh.

"You mean how it's been since you got out. " I nodded.

"When I was inside I told my counselor that I wasn't going to fall into my old habits and do the things that got me arrested but there I go diving face first into them. I only lasted a month. And I really only lasted that month because I was on house arrest. " He nodded taking in what I just told him.

"Have you ever thought that you just have to fall before you get back up again. Maybe you need to go through this to get better. "

"It always get worse before it gets better. " I mumbled.

"Exactly." He stands up.

"Let's go, the cab will be here in a bit. "I stand and follow him inside.

" Nice to see you awake. "Dylan says. I sit on her lap.

" I know. It always nice when people see me. "I smirk. She rolls her eyes.

" Yea right. "My brother comes down the stairs.

" The cab is here. Let's go. "We all stand and go outside and hop in the cab.

            ----------------------

We walk into the club and I go to the bar. I order a margarita as Lexi come up beside me.

" I'm not going hard tonight. The last three days was enough. "I chuckle.

" Honestly same. I don't think I can do this everyday. "We get our drinks and just watch everyone else dancing or drinking.

Eventually I finish my margarita and the rest of our group comes and crowds around me and Lex at the bar. We were drinking and having a good time just basically relaxing when Derrick gets pushed.