chapter 12

We walk into the hotel room. Well it's the biggest suite. Very big and elegant.

"Remind me to mark Vegas off of my list of places to vacay this year. " I say as I sit on the couch.

"Where's Caden? " Jordan asks.

"I have no clue nor do I care at the moment. "I say texting Dylan.

" Okay.. . . Well what are you doing? "He pops down next to me.

" Texting my wife. "

"Mm how are the kids? "

"They're great.Thanks for asking."

"Ok I don't even want to understand the conversation. " Jaden shakes his head.

"Tania. Simon says follow me. " Caden bursts through the door with a bag in his hand.

"I wasn't aware that I was 5 but ok. " I get up and follow him up the stairs and to one of the rooms.

"I never realized how nice this is. " I say as I sit on the bed.

"We're sharing a room. Unless you want to room with one of the twins. "

"No thanks. I'll stay here. "

"Great. Now. I got you this to wear tonight "

"So that's where you went. " Jaden says walking into the room with Jordan following.

"Anyways. Why are you buying me things when it's your birthday? "I ask.

"Because I kidnapped you. So I thought I'd buy a nice gift as an apology. Well a very expensive gift and a less expensive gift. " I take the bag and look inside.

"Nope. Take it back. Both of them. "I shove the bag at Caden but he shoves it back.

"You didn't even take anything out yet " Jordan says.

"He bought me a $50 Morphe makeup palette. And he bought me a $800 dress. " I say as I pull it out.

"How do you know the prices? " Jaden asks.

"Tags. When you give gifts, you always take off the tags or at least make sure the price is off. "I tell them.

"I don't care that you know how much I paid. "Caden says.

"Why did you buy me this? " I turned to him.

"Wear it out tonight. White dress matte eye shadow. "

"Yea but what color? " I ask as I open the palette.

"I like the blue. "Jordan says.

"Uhh ok.. I'll see what I can do. But I need someone to get me black, clear, and white nail polish. Uh some tape. And an assorted sat of nail jewels. Oh and if it doesn't come with the glue then buy nail glue. " I say. Not looking up from the dress.

"Ok.. I'll get that then. " Jordan leaves the room.

"Why did you buy me this? " I ask again.

"I'll leave you alone. " Jaden also leaves the room. Caden comes to sit next to me.

"Because I wanted to do something nice. And like I said an apology gift. "

"I don't need an apology gift. "

"I know you don't but I just wanted to splurge a little. " He pulls me onto his lap and burries his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why? "I ask.

"Why what? "

"Why do you have to do this.? Why did you have to tell me what you told me? "

"Honesty is key. "

"Mm ok tell that to my wife. "

"What? "

"I married Dylan. "

"Lesbihonest."

"Yes." I snicker.

"I honestly thought she was lesbian. "

"She's not. She's strictly dickly."

"Could've fooled me. "He smiles.

" No more fights? "I ask.

"No more fights. " He confirms.

"I'm gonna start my hair. " He pulls me in for a very quick kiss and let's me get up.

"You might wanna call Andrew. He doesn't know you're here. "

"Didn't you go by the house to get my whole closet that was packed and brought here.? " I asked.

"He wasn't there. "

"Eh. I could care less. We had an argument."I say and get up.

------------------

"You're so good to me, baby, baby I wanna lock you up in my closet
When no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket Because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner
And kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever
I'll say it loud Now you're in, and you can't get out "I randomly sing as I'm putting on my makeup. When I finish I start on my hair. I use the 1.5 inch curler. I go through my hair and grab pieces to curl.

" Hurry! We don't have all day! "Caden shouts from the room.

"Calm down I'm almost done. "I say.

"Why does it take so long to get ready? "Caden comes into the bathroom.

"Because I want to actually try and look good. "

"You don't have to try. " He says.

"Ok I'm done. " I turn the curler off and set it off to the side on the cooling pad.

"We are going to go to one of my favorite restaurants out here. "He says.

"What's your favorite restaurant? " I ask while walking down the stairs.

"It's a surprise. "

"It's your birthday. "

"Not technically. "

"I know whatever, but we are here for your birthday though. "

"You guys took forever. " Jordan says.
"Let's go. " Jaden says and we leave.

10 minutes later and we are sitting outside of the Sinatta .

"What time is the reservation? " I ask.

"5 minutes. "Caden answered.

"Come on. " When we go in, the hostess asks for the name and takes us to our table.

"Can I order some white wine? "
She nods and goes to get that.

"Wine? " Caden asks.

"What? I can hold my alcohol like a boss, but I still like wine. " She comes back and pours some wine. They get beer. Ugh. Anyway we were sitting there after we ordered our food talking, just talking when these random girls walk by.

"She's probably their hooker. " One says to the other.

"She's such a slut. " The other one says back.

"What? " I ask taking a sip of my wine.

"Nothing. You're really pretty. " One said with a uncomfortable smile.

"Girls can we have a chat out side? " I ask and stand. They follow me to the side of the building.
"What is it? " One of them asks.

"If you have a problem with me just tell me about it. I don't care what you have to say though. "

"We we just thinking that they deserve better than you. "

"That's really funny. I'd like to hear you tell them that. " I say and walk back inside.

"Give me that beer. "