chapter 46

I'm fucked up. Like really fucked up. I can barley walk let alone talk. I fell 4 times already. Alexis is almost as hammered as me. We're both sitting in a booth and Dylan went to go get us water.

"Here. Drink this. " Dylan slides in next to me and places a cup of water in front of me and Alexis. I take a drink and lean my head on Dylan's shoulder.

"What's wrong boo? "
"I miss Caden. Like. I think I love him. And I shouldn't because all he did was hurt me. "

"It's ok. You're drunk get sober and we'll talk about it later. " I nod.

         --------------------------

I'm more sober than I was earlier. It's like 2:30 and were just getting home. We all stumble into the house. All the guys brought home a girl and they've been giving us dirty looks all night. I go straight for the kitchen and take out my phone.

"Why can't you just understand that he doesn't want to hook up with you. " Derrick says from the other side of the counter.

"What the fuck are you talking about? "

"My man Eli. He said you been trying to get at him all night and he to-" I hold my hand up.

"First of all, if you don't have all the facts then don't go running your fucking mouth. He kept coming to me the first couple of hours we were out. " I say.

"That's not what he told me. "

"Well your boy is a liar and my girl can back me up on this shit. He said he didn't want to hook up with me and I let it go. "

"Just get it through your head. He doesn't want you so stop trying to come after him. "

"If I wanted him then why am I calling my ex husband right now!? " I yell.

"What's going on here? " Andrew says coming down the stairs.

"Tell Eli to come her now! " I say. My girls turn around on the couch and Gabriel, Elijah, and the girls they brought home come down the stairs.

"What.? " Eli says.

"Are you sober right now so we can have a conversation.? " I ask.

"Yea why.? "

"Did you tell your boy that I was all over you tonight? "

"What?"

"Don't say what. You know exactly what I'm talking about. "

"He said that you were all over him tonight even after he said that he didn't want to hook up. "Derrick says.

"No you shut up. "I say to him.

" What happened? "Andrew asks. Gabriel sits on the counter and I turn to Andrew.

" At the club Elijah said he didn't want to hook up I was completely fine with that I got my drink and walked away. I was dancing with Kai and he came up started dancing with me I thought whatever it dancing nothing else. He turns me around saying how I was all over him and he didn't wanna hook up. "

"There he told you and you started dancing with him. " Derrick buts in.

"Oh hell no. You got this all twisted. She was dancing with me when he came up behind her and started dancing with her. " Kai says.

"Thanks you. After he told me that I left again and didn't see him for the rest of the night until right now. So stop saying shit when you don't know the fucking story. "

"Don't yell at me bitch. " Derrick yells.

"Don't call me a fucking bitch. "

"Dude chill. Remember that's my sister your talking to. "Andrew steps up to the counter.