chapter 37

I was discharged this morning but I haven't left. Right now I'm sitting in Andrews hospital room holding his hand. My head was down on the side of the bed when the door opens. I don't bother looking up.

"I got you some food. You need to eat. "

"I'm not hungry. " Caden sighs.

"I know but you still need to eat. " He pulls a chair and sits next to me. I sit up and pull my knees to my chest. He sets the McDonalds bag on the little bedside table.

"Will you please eat? " He runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh but reach for the bag. He got a big Mac and a large fry. He hands me a water bottle and takes some of my fries.

A minute later a phone rings. I look at Caden and he shakes his head. I look over at the drawer thingy that has Andrews stuff in it. The ringing stops but then it rings again. I look at Caden and he gets up to get it.

"It says Casey. " Who the fuck was Casey?

"Let me see. " He hands me the phone and I answer it.

"Hello."

"Who the fuck are you. And why are you answering my boyfriends phone? " I raise my eyebrow. Andrew doesn't do girlfriends. She's probably one of those clingy chicks.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you calling m-" This bitch cut me off.

"I don't know who you think you are answering my boyfriends phone and trying to be a homewrecker. Just watch slut. I'm going to find out who you are and make sure you regret even looking at him. " I'm pissed now.

"Hold up bitch. I'm not a slut who probably only got far as making out with him. I'm pretty sure my brother doesn't want to catch an STD. So bitch watch yourself. And if he really was your boyfriend he wouldn't have been with a bitch named Rachel a few days ago now would be.? " I hang up the phone. I look at caden and smile a bit.

"Homewrecker. Ha. That's hilarious. " I say. I set his phone on the table and finish eating.

"Dylan called me. Said that Ivy wnts to talk. Who's Ivy? "

"The leader of the girls side of the gang. Did she say what she wanted to talk about? " He shakes his head.

"Only said that she called a meeting for all of you. " I nodded. 

"I should probably call her. Tell her I can't go. "

"That's not gonna look good for you. You just joined and now flaking on a meeting. "

"I can't go. If she don't understand then oh well. The only way I'm leaving this hospital room is in a body bag. " I stand up and grab my phone. I walk out of the room and head for the stairwell. I go down a few step then call Ivy.

"Ivy."she answers.

" Hey Ivy. It's Tania. Um I just wanted to tell you that I can't make it for the meeting. "

"What do you mean you can't make it? This meeting is important for you and your friends that just joined. "

"I know but my brother is in the hospital and I don't wanna leave. "

"How long is he going to be in the hospital for? "I sigh.

" I don't know. He's in a coma. "She silent for a minute.

" Tell you what. I'll come by the hospital to go over the meeting by myself so you don't have to leave but I expect you to tell me what happened especially if it's something I can help you with. "

"Ok. That sounds good. " I say.

"Mkay bye. "

"Bye." I hang up and make my way back to the room.

     ---------------------------------------

It's mid December, and Andrew got here at the beginning of November I think November 2nd to be exact. But anyways I did talk to Ivy and she's trying to find Devin. She said he fled the country, but she has connections to find his location.

Later that week, I found out that Caden was dating Mindy. It was all over Instagram and Dylan told me that he was always at the house with her. I didn't give 2 shits at first because he would still come to the hospital and check on me and bring me food to make sure I ate. He even called every morning to make sure I would leave to take a shower. Then he just stopped calling and coming to the hospital. Apearently Mindy told him not to have contact with me at all.

Fucking bitch. Anyways, Next was thanksgiving. I had a mental breakdiwn. I drank two bottles of vodka while listening to a list of Andrews most favorite songs. Sarah showed up and tried to take care of me but ended up calling Dylan to help her. I started my period the next day and nearly shot Dylan. Don't mess with me when I have the world's worst hangover and I'm on my period.

Then a couple days later, me and Sarah decided to give a relationship a try. Shes been with me at the hospital and of course dragging my ass out of the room to eat and shower. Not only that, she's been making me do my homework to catch up so I can graduate. Which I'm all caught up now, thanks to her.

"Hey babe I have to go. " Sarah tells me. She stands up from her chair next to mine. I was currently studying for finals in Andrews hospital room.

"Why? " I asked. I honestly was just curious because she's been leaving a lot lately. And I know she's not with family because a couple times she said she was with Noah and he would call me asking if she would be coming home, or calling in the morning after she left for me to tell her to come home.

"Noah texted and said I have to be home for dinner. I see you tomorrow. " She kissed me real fast, grabs her stuff and leaves. I roll my eyes.

I don't wanna assume anything but at least Caden was better at hiding the fact that he was cheating. I could be the jealous girlfriend but I have other things to worry about.......The thing that pisses me off is the fact that we got together and she knew that Caden cheated. Also the fact that she knew I didn't want a relationship, yet I gave her a chance.... Just... Oh my god let me find out that she's cheating. I'mma beat her ass and the bitch she's cheating on me with.

While I was hyping myself up in my head my phone started ringing. It was a unknown number. I chose to answer it because I need some entertainment even if it's for 2 minutes.

"Hello."

"Hey is this Tania.? "

"Who's asking? " I ask.

"It's Asher. I wanna talk. Are you up for a meet? "

"Un...not at this very moment but maybe tomorrow. " I said scratching my arm.

"Okay I'll text you. "

"Ok."

"Ok bye. "

"Bye." I hang up. This is good. I had a lot of questions. But right now I need to focus on studying for finals and focusing on Andrew. Tomorrow is going to be I teresting.