chapter 50

"Hey, I don't know why you're not answering your phone, but you need to call me. " Is what on my voicemail when I get home. It's from Ivy. Ugh whatever I'll deal with her tomorrow. We literally just got back from the airport and I'm going to stop by Cadens. So I'm going to drop off my bags and head over there.

"Alright we're gonna go. " Alexis says.

"Yea I gotta go get Tyler. " Kai comes and hugs me.

"Thanks for the trip. " She says.

"You needed it. " I say she hugs the other girls and leaves. Alexis gives me and Dylan a hug then follows behind.

"I don't wanna go home. " Dylan whines.

"You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. " Andrew says.

"Don't listen to him. But you can come with me to Cade's. " I drag my bags up the stairs.

"Yea I'll go with you. I'm gonna put my bags in the car. " I nod. Finally when I get my bags up the stairs and into my room I go back downstairs and out the door. Dylan is waiting in her car. I go and get in the passengers.

"Does he know we're back.? " She asks. I shake my head. She pulls out of the driveway and moves onto the main road.

"No. He doesn't even know about my arm. " I sigh. I sit back in the seat and yawn.

"I'm so fucking tired. " I say.

"Same. That fucking flight attendant was so rude. I was about to snatch her wig and suggest a good nail salon. " I laugh.

"Dude she looked like Cruella Deville. " I say. Dylan chuckles as she turns down Cadens street.

"You're such a bitch. " She laughs.

"You're the one that said you were going to snatch her wig. And you even went after her nails. " I say. We pull up to Cadens gate and I reach over Dylan to put in the code. The gate opens and we pull into his driveway. She parks the car and I get out. Dylan's phone goes off and she looks at it.

"Uh I gotta head home. Will you be fine.? "I nod.

" Yea. I'll have him take me home. "

"Ok I'll see you later. " I nod and shut the door. She backs out of the driveway and I go up to the door. I knock and Cadens mom opens the door.

"Hey. Cadens upstairs. " I nod and move into the house.

"Ok. Thanks. " I move up the stairs and go down to Cadens room.

"Hey." I say when I open the door. His lazy ass is laying on his bed watching MTV. He's watching Teen Mom.... Again.

"When did you get back? I thought you didn't come back for a couple days? "In response I hold up my arm.

" What the hell happened? "I go and lay on the bed next to him.

" I got into a bar fight. "He just sighs.

" I didn't start it ok. She threw her drink at me so I threw mine. We were fighting when I somehow ended up on the floor and my wrist was in so much pain. Me and Andrew went to the ER and they said it was just sprained. I have to wear this thing for six weeks and take pain meds when I need them. "I say.

" That's why you had to come home? "I nod. My phone rings again and it's Ivy.. Again. I answer it.

" Hello? "

"Why haven't you been answering.? "

"I was on a plane. My phone was off. "

"Oh anyways your step dad is back. And I hear he's been getting into contact with Zack's men about taking you out. "I sit up.

" Are you for real? "I ask. If so then this is big and I need to call the police.

" Yes. I'm not kidding. "

"Ivy... I need to go to the cops about this. "

"I know. That's why I'm telling you. But you can't mention anything about the gangs. " I sigh.

"Ok."

"Ok I'll call you if I hear anything else. "

"Kay bye. " I hang up the phone.

"What is it? " I look up at him.

"I need to call Todd. "

-------------------------------

"That's it! You can't even put a guard on her. Cause if you don't I will hire personal guards for her! " Caden says.

"There's no physical threat right now. He hasn't even contacted her. When he does is when we will put guards. If you want to hire personal guards then by all means . " Todd says.

"I don't need any guards. I'll be fine. I have a gun. And I can protect myself. I'm not stupid and I know self defense. Perks of working for a drug Lord and a gang... You learn how to protect yourself. " I say.

"No. No. I'm hiring security. " Caden pulls out his phone.

"No. Cade I'll Be fine. " I grab his arm.

"Give me a call if you see him. But only if you see him. When there is no contact made but he is around he's in violation of the restraining order. But only at 100 feet. Still call me if you see him. Or hear from him. " Todd says before standing up.

"We will. " He shakes Cadens hand. I walk with him to the door.

"Are you still seeing Shelby.? " I ask. Todd has been going out with Shelby since I was in juvie. He hasn't had the balls to propose though.

"Yes. Why? " He asks. I smile.

"No reason. " He scoffs.

"Yeah okay. " I chuckke as he walk out to his car.

"Sooo. Are you coming to Andrews party? "

"I usually go over to the twims' house. But we will probably be there later. " I nod.

"Where did everyone go? "I ask.

"My parents had a business dinner and the twins are with their friends. "

"You seem more worried than me. " I say.

"You told me all of the thing that shithead did to you. He tried to beat you while I was there. He beat you to a pulp at a gala with hundreds of people around. How can I not be worried. "

"Thanks. I can't tell Andrew about this and it's nice being able to talk to someone about it. " I say.

"Don't go soft Davis. " I smirk.

"Never."