chapter 29

I sit on top of the island as I see Tyler trying to look for Andrew and Caden. He convinced them to play hide and seek with him while I get to watch. I take a drink of my beer the set it down. I hop off of the island. I sneak up behind Tyler the swoop him up in my arms. He screams and giggles.

"I think they're upstairs bud. " I say and start running up the stairs. Tyler is laughing like a lunatic.

I set him down at the top of the stairs and he starts running towards Andrews bedroom. I smile and go into my room. I open my closet and nearly scream. Caden is sitting at my vanity.

"How long have you been in here? " I ask as I go to change out of my dress.

"20 minutes. " He says. I pull out a red champion hoodie. This is definitely Cades, and some leggings. I change and run my brush through my hair.

"I was looking for that hoodie you know. " He says and he pulls me on his lap.

"Then look here. I have a ton of your clothes here anyway. " I say.

"This kid is never gonna find me. "

"He's probably distracted by Andrew. "

"Come on we have to put him to bed. " I say and get up. I go down the hall and into Andrews room.

"It's time for bed Tyler ."I said as I see him jumping on the bed while Andrew just watched him .

"Nooo! Not yet I wanna play with Andrew !"he says still jumping on the bed.

"What happened when the monkeys jumped on the bed?" I ask.

" they fell off and bumped their heads." He plopped down and came running past me.

"Catch me if you can!"

"Who gave him candy?"I ask looking at both of the boys who are currently laughing.

"He did!" They both pointed at each other.

"You both are idiots. " I cross my arms over my chest.

"I just couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes. I mean come on he's so adorable. " Andrew says holding his hands up.

"Then go get him and put him to bed. You gave him candy so you're going to put him to sleep. " I walk out and into my room. I plop on my bed and close my eyes.

"TANIA!! " Tyler comes running in my room.

"Come on. Time for bed baby. " I pat the spot next to me.

"Cade will you get his pajamas from his bag? " A few seconds later the pajamas are are thrown at my face.

"Asshole." I mutter. I pull Tyler's shirt off and put on his pajamas. I fold his clothes and toss them on the floor. I pull the blankets back and get under them. I pull Tyler next to me and wrap my arms around him.

"Tania? " Tyler mutters quietly as Cade turns off the lights and gets in the bed on the other side of Tyler.
"Hmm."
"Is grandma going to be ok? " I pause. I don't know how to answer that. I don't wanna lie to him but I don't know if Kai told him anything yet. I decide just to be honest with him.

"I don't know Tyler. " I kiss his head.

"Try to sleep. "

------------------------------------

"MY NECK, MY BACK
LICK MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK
MY NECK, MY BACK
LICK MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK
MY NECK, MY BACK
LICK MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK
MY NECK, MY BACK
LICK MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK! "

I hear as I wake up. What the hell. I turn over and see Tyler jumping around the room screaming the lyrics. I also see caden laying on the floor laughing his ass off.