chapter 11

I'm laying in Geo's bed when he walks out of his bathroom fully clothed.

"We can still go to the party if you get up and get ready. "Geo said.

"Why would I wanna go to the party when we can have a party here hmm? "

"Because it's late and I don't wanna throw a party. Plus I don't wanna clean up the mess. "

"Ugh. I don't wanna go though. I just don't wanna see that bitch Mindy, and caden. " I sigh and turn on my side facing Geo.

"Why, cause he got mad at you for being you? "

"He don't know me. "I growl.

"I know. No one knows you like me and Dylan. "

"Fine. I'll go as long as you do a couple lines with me. "

"I though you were never going to ask. " I chuckle.

              ---------------------

Of course I'm outside with the stoners. Geo comes and sits next to me and puts his arm around me.

"Damn. You're fine. " I chuckle.( Outfit ⬆🆙)

"Damn. You're high. "I say back.
"Come on girl. "

"Come on girl what? Geo you need to lay off the powder. "

"You gave it to me! " He accused. I stand up.

"I'll be back. Don't start trouble. " I push my way through the crowded house and to the bathroom on the first floor. Luckily no one was in there.

I close the door and do my business. As I'm about to leave I feel something in my nose. I should've known that they would start again. I grab a tissue from the shelf and hold my nose. Fucking nose bleeds. I finally get it to stop and wash my hands again before I open the door. Standing right outside is caden. I try to walk by but he pulls me into the bathroom.

"What? " I ask crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry. "

"Oh is the bad boy going soft. That's too bad. "

"Yea and you're so tough because your high huh? Yo6ur pupils are dilated and you just had a nose bleed. If Mindy finds out, you're gonna get kicked off of the squad. "

"I don't care anymore. "I turn to leave but he grabs my arm.

" We're leaving for Vegas tomorrow. "

"I don't know if I'm gonna go. I might be busy. " I open the door and walk out. I make my way to the kitchen I grab a bottle of vodka and a red solo cup. I pour until it's halfway full. It's like gasoline going down.

"Are you coming tomorrow? " I look to my right, then my left. Both Jordan and Jaden are standing there.

"Maybe."

"Yes you are. We will be at your house a 2. Be packed for a week. We have a week off due to freshman testing. " Jordan says, Then they just walk away. Wow.

"Some friends. " Geo pops up.

"Yea. Listen I think I'm going to stay at your house tonight. "

"You wanna go now? "

"Yea."I say,

"Ok come on. "

                --------------------

"TANIA DAVIS! " I heard. I sighed and opened my eyes.

"Get up. There are three guys downstairs looking for you. " Geo says.  I run my hands down my face.