Chapter 10

I'm drunk.

It's 7pm and we haven't even gone to the party yet. I still have to go home and get ready for the party but I'm drunk. The twins made it their mission to get me drunk. They said they're gonna get me drunk in Vegas and they wanna see a little preview of what's to come and shit like that. So now Caden is driving me back home to get ready.

"You're really calm when your drunk."

"I'm sobering up ." He pulls into the driveway and we get out.

Right now I'm wearing leggings, wedge knee high boots, and a v neck tee. Which I don't wanna wear to the party so I'm gonna go change.

I open the door and right away, I almost fall. I grab onto the table and the vase almost falls off. Caden grabs the vase then helps me stand upright.

"Is she drunk?!" I see Andrew and a couple men I don't recognize in the sitting room. He stands and walk over.

"I'm fine go back to your little weird meeting. I'm gunna go upstairs and change and go to the party." The men get up and gather their stuff.

"We'll consider the terms of the agreement and get back to you." They walk out of the house and I raise a eyebrow. I just shrug and go upstairs .

Caden is sitting in my bed scrolling through his phone. I go in my closet and quickly change. I put on different boots then pull my hair into a ponytail.

"Ok I'm ready."

"That was quick."

"I just needed to change." We walk downstairs and Caden goes out to the car.

"Tania!"I stop and turn around.

"What?"

"What the hell is up? You just got out of juvie and now you're drunk. You just threw away your sobriety."

"Who cares? It's not like I'm gunna be an alcoholic again. A few drinks here and there isn't going to hurt."

"Yea well stumbling into the house drunk isn't a good look for me. I could've just lost my next deal because of it. "

"No one said for you to have a meeting at home."

"You made me look like an idiot. I just told them how good your dong, then you come in drunk."

"Whatever, I'm done with this conversation. I'm leaving. "

"You're a fucking trainwreck." He mumbles. I heard him and that hurt. I walk out and get into the car.

"Let's go. I wanna make a stop before we go." I said I was never gunna do it but I need to see my supplier.

           ————————

We pull up outside of the Warehouse that I told Caden to bring me to.

"Stay in the car with the windows up and doors locked. Don't unlock it until I come back." I go to open the door.

"Wait. What are you getting?"

"Nothing. I just gotta see a few people." I get out and close the door. I walk around the side of the building and open the window. I go through and climb up the few steps. I go through the hallway and open a door with graffiti all over it . I hear music and the lights are on. I walk in and close the door.

"Who the fuck are you? " He said while standing up.

"It's a shame you don't remember. "

"Hmm,  so you're back for more after all you went through? That's a huge risk. "

"Am I supposed to care? "I cross my arms.

" No."

"Good. I need the good stuff. I'm not shooting up no more. So none of that but the rest. "

'Wanna do some lines.? " J shouldn't and I don't want to but I want to at the same time. Talk about a dilemma. I simply nod.

"Let's go then. " I follow him to the back room with everything. I turn the light on and look at the other guys who are already to stoned to notice anything. He goes through everything and he starts with the first line  then I do the next. I was there for at least 10 minutes when the door open while I'm in the middle of a line.

"What the hell T! " I clean my nose.

"I told you to stay in the car. "

"I'm not 5 years old so let's go. "

"Fine. Gabe do you got my stuff.? " I look to find him stuffing a small purse almost a mini clutch. He nods and gives me the purse.

"Cost? "

"No cost. This time. Regular pay next time. "

"Same payments. "

"Yep." Fuck. And I thought I wouldn't go back to that.

"Ok." I turn and grab Caden's arm. We go to the car and get in.

"What the fuck Tania.! You tell me to stay in the car then I go in to find you snorting coke. "

"Yep."

"Nothing else to say? "

"Nope."

"Wow."

"Wow what? "

"I'm saying wow because this isn't the Tania that I know.! "He says as he turns into the main road.

"Yea well you don't fucking know me so stop yelling at me! "

"What the hell did he even give you? " He tries to grab my bag but I move it.

"Stop trying to grab my shit! "

"What the hell did he give you Tania!? "

"Stop!  You sound like Andrew just stop! "

"No! What the hell did he give you!? "

"Pull over! "

"What? "

"I said pull over! " He slows to a stop and I grab my bag and get out of the car.

"Here a little fyi. You don't fucking know me. I might've told you everything but that doesn't mean you know me. " I slam the door and start walking back in the direction we came from. I take out my phone and dial a number. Lets hope she answers.

Fuck.! "No answer. She's probably at the party.

" Tania! "

"What?! "

"Get back in the car. We gotta go to the party. "

"No." I call another number...an old number.

"Come on T. "

"Shut up Caden! " Then I heard a voice on the phone.

"Hello? "

"Geo? "

"Yea who's this? "

"It's Tania. "

"Hmm."

"I need you. "