chapter 26

Me and Dylan walk into the cafeteria. We stopped and scan the room to see if anyone is inside.

"They're over there. " Dylan says. She points to our table but I was looking for Briana and her friend.

"Doesn't look like Briana and her friend want to sit with us. " I say and she looks over at them. She start to their table and I follow closely behind.

"Hi." Briana says shyly.

"I though we said you two were sitting with us today. " Dylan crosses her arms. I smirk. Briana looks down and then back at us.

"We didn't think you were being serious. "

"Well we were and we never offer invites so if I were you.... I wouldn't pass it up. " Dylan says.and we walk to our table.

"What happened? " Jaden asks. I sigh and sit next to caden.

"They don't wanna sit with us. " Dylan pouts.

"Why not? What's not to like about us? " Jordan whines with a pout. I snicker.

"You." I say and everyone laughs. Two chairs scrape and Briana and her friend Isabella, I think her name was  sits down.

"Look who decided to join us? " Alexis teases.

"It's just that no one talk to us. It's only been us two. "

"Well now you have a group of friends that will have your back through anything. " Nichol said. We all nod. They smile.

Surprisingly Mindy and a couple of people from her clique come and sit at the table. They said they don't want any drama. Everyone was skeptical at first but after a few minutes we we're fine. We are all in our own little conversations when someone clears their throat.  We all turn and see Sarah. Noah stands behind her looking nervous.

"Damn you fine girl. "Don one of the jocks said.

" And you're not. "She said back. I raise a eyebrow. Everyone at the table 'oohs'.

" What do you want Sarah? "I ask.

" What? Not happy to see a old friend.? "She smirks. I roll my eyes.

" No, I'm not. "I bluntly say.

"Awe why not? "

"Because you're a bitch and I can't stand you. " I shrug

"Aren't you quite the friend. " She remarks.

"We were never friends. " I say. She smirks.

"That's my seat. " I toll my eyes.

"Not this again. Are you still on that? " I sigh.

"No, it's about that little comment you made. " I roll my eyes.

"Don't mess with me today. " Deja vu anyone?

"Ironic since the last time you said that you were keen on not seeing me ever again. "

"Yea how did you manage to get out? " I raise a eyebrow.

"I reached out to my godfather. How else?," I scoff.

" Um.. How do you know each other? "Mindy asks.

"Juvie."Sarah answers.

" Ok are we done here? As you can see, we are busy. "I gesture around the table.

" Ugh whatever. "She still stands there though. Mindy stands.

" Guys we need to have a meeting. Jocks and cheerleader. Right now. "She turns to walk away. Everyone goes to follow her.