Chapter 13

"Ugh." I groan. My head is pounding. I shouldn't have drank that much last night.

"Fuck." I mutter. I literally remember nothing after the restaurant. I rub my face and get out of the bed. I realize I'm only in my undergarments and shrug. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I grab a robe and put it on. Oh my god it's so soft. I grab my brush and start to brush my hair when something snags the end of my hair. I see a fucking rock on my finger.

"Ahhh!! " I scream just looking at it. The door busts open and Caden rushes in.

"What the hell is this?! " I ask storming up to him holding my hand up for him to see.

"Oh." Is all he says.

"Explain to me what this is. " I say.

"I don't know. "He dumbly says rubbing his face.

"What do you mean you don't know. "I ask leaving the bathroom and going downstairs.

" I don't remember last night. I probably remember less than you do. "He says.

"What the hell? You both look like shit. " Jordan says. He looks like he got ran over by a bus.

"Yea, you're one to talk. What do you remember from last night. "I ask.

"Almost everything. I was drunk but not enough to black out. "He shoves bacon in his mouth.

"What the hell is this.? " I ask holding up my hand. He just smirks.

"You don't remember the wedding of your life.? "

"What?! " I yell.

"Hey your words not mine. " He said holding up his hands.

"What happened last night.? " I ask more calm. I sit in the chair across from him, Caden sitting next to me.

"Long story short, you both got drunk. We went to a jewelry store then you guys went to a chapel thing and got married. Drank some more and then came here. "He said like it was nothing.

" You have to be shitting me."

"Nope and I'd rather not say details because its to embarrassing to remember. "He says cringing.

" You're right, I don't wanna know. "I get up and go upstairs to get ready.

" So, what's going to happen? "Caden follows me.

" We are gonna go home and I am gonna talk to Andrew and see if there's something he can do . "

"You're saying you don't wanna be married to me? "

"Not now. " I say grabbing some clothes.

"So you wanna marry me someday? "

"Someday? That day was apparently last night. I mean I don't wanna be married to anyone right now weather it was you or Dylan O'Brien. "

"Why Dylan O'Brien? "

"It was the first name that popped in my head. But that was a total lie, I would so marry Dylan O'Brien."I finish changing then I go and sit on the bed dialing Dylan's number. Caden moves down the bed until he sits next to me.

" Who are you calling? "

"Dylan." I say as she answers.
"To tell her what? "

"What do you think I'm gonna tell her? "

"If you don't start talking I'm gonna hang up. " Dylan says.

"Me and Caden got married last night and we were dead drunk and don't remember anything after the restaurant. " I say.

"Repeat what you just said. "

"Dylan." I sigh.

"Dylan she wants to get a divorce as soon as we get back. "Caden says.

"Girl, you're dumb as hell. You just bagged the hottest, most bad ass guy in school. Anyone in that school would kill to be you. "

"I'm hanging up now. " I say.

"No I'm serious. "

"Well I'm serious too. "

"Ask yourself this. Would you regret not giving that relationship a chance and seeing where it goes? "

"Bye Dylan. " I hang up and sigh.

"She's a bad bitch but she could be a life coach. " I look at Caden then face palm. I get up and grab my bag to start packing it. I go into the bathroom and grab all of my stuff then into the bedroom to grab the rest of my stuff.

"What time is the flight.? "

"3." Caden answered.

"Ok."

"T "

"Hm."

"Talk to me. " He grabs my arm and gently pulls me to the bed.

"About what? "

"What you're thinking. "

"Why is this about me? What about you? What are you thinking? "I ask.

"I'm thinking that I'd be dumb to let this go. I want to give it a try but if you're not happy then I'm not gonna force it. "

"You really wanna know what I think.? "

"Yea."

"That I'm so selfish. "

"Why? "

"Because ever since I got out of juvie, I've gotten everything I wanted. Perfect friends including my old best friend. Perfect brother, perfect car. What haven't I gotten? I feel like a girl when I say this but, I'd be selfish keeping you all to myself. "

"Oh my god I think I'm gunna vomit. " He says jokingly.

"Wow. I try to say something girly and it makes you wanna vomit. "

"I was kidding. And your not selfish. "

"Come one we gotta get to the airport. "

                   ---------------

"Oh my god! You're back already? " Dylan asks as I barge into her room.

"Yep."

"You didn't tell me this. " I fall on her bed.

"When did you move here? " I ask.

"After mom married husband number 3." She grabs my hand.

"This rock is huge. "She gasps.
" I know. "I sigh.

" I can't believe your married. "

"Don't say it like that. " I smile.

"I can't wait to see you in a cheer uniform and that ring on your finger. I can't wait to see Mindy's face. "

"Yea well.. . Mindy can suck it! " We laugh.

"What's all that laughter in here. "

"Ahh my god mamma MC! " I get up and hug her.

"It's been a long time Tania. "

"I know. "

"Moooommm! " Dylan groans.

"Stop whining Dylan. You'll get wrinkles. "I laugh.

" Yea. Hey get this T! Moms 47 and barley look like she's 30. Like come on that can't be healthy! " Dylan whines and I chuckled.

" Calm down Dylan. I'll leave now. "

"Yea same, better get home. " I say grabbing my phone and keys.

"Like home or to Cadens.? " She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut up. "I warn.

"Caden? "Dylan's mom asks.

"I'm leaving! " I run out of the bedroom.

"I'll get it out of you sooner or later! " I laugh and walk out of the house.