Chapter 6

Part 1: Nate Archibald

Jenny and I are officially dating. We love each other. When I saw her after all these years, I felt something different, a happy feeling that meant something and it hasn't left.

"Nate. We need to talk. Now," Jenny says.

"What's wrong?" I say. Jenny has tears rolling down her red face.

"You are lucky I love you, because I'm pregnant," she says.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. Well, we have to get through this. I think you should come live with me in New York. I have two extra rooms for Liz and the baby. We can make this work," I say.

"First we should talk to Liz, then my parents, then Dan, Serena, Chuck, and Blair," she says.

Then the phone rings. I answer. I listen. "Jenny, pack a bag. We have to go. Serena is in the hospital. Her lung popped," I say.

"Oh my God," Jenny replies.

Part 2: Liz Bass

Mom and Nate just arrived. They come talk to me.

"Jenny, you're going to be an older sister!" Mom says.

"Mom, that's great!" I reply.

"So we have to get acquainted," says Nate.

"Tonight, I'm flying back. You'll spend the day with Nate then you two will fly back on Monday," Mom says.

"I'll help you guys pack, then you'll stay at my place," says Nate.

Part 3: Rufus Humphrey

I am very relieved that Jenny is dating Nate. I trust Nate. He is a good guy. It is great that Jenny is pregnant and is moving back.

"Nate," I say. I pull him over.

"Hello Rufus," he replies.

"Congratulations, but I never thanked you for when Jenny kept running away and that scene with Agnes and Max and her overdose. Thank you so much! I'm very happy for you guys," I say.