Chapter 10

Part 1: Nate Archibald

Dan and I are painting. Blair took Liz to go get furniture and decor for the rooms. They want to get dark brown furniture for the nursery and Liz wants white furniture. They want a rocking chair, a changing table, and a book shelf for the nursery.

I'm painting the baby's room, so Dan is painting Liz's. The light yellow gives off a positive mood that will make sleepless nights more bearable. I'm excited for the finished product.

Part 2: Chuck Bass

I'm about to tell Lily about the court incident. I think she might literally murder me. She likes Liz.

I just tell her. She freaked out. "Chuck! What were you thinking? You think this is funny? Jenny is pregnant too. Think this is easy for her?" she screams at me.

Saying she was furious would be an understatement. I kind of feel bad.

Part 3: Blair Waldorf

We've been to almost every store around, and we've found nothing. It's time for the last resort, IKEA.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we have to go to IKEA," I say in a disgusted tone.

"I think we'll find something," says Liz.

So we go. Liz finds a bed frame, curtains, a rug, a few seats, and a desk, and some bedding. She also got a few floating shelves, a book shelf, and a nightstand. We get a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, a rug, a shelving unit, a few tables, and some plush toys for the baby.

We stuff our purchases into Serena's mini van, and head to the apartment. By now, the paint is dry (we bought quick-drying), so we start decorating. Nate assembles the shelving unit in the nursery, and Dan hangs up shelves in Liz's room. They put together the furniture in their rightful spots while us women decorate the rooms.

Nate did the cutest thing. When we were decorating the nursery, he had us slip an engagement ring into the crib. Jenny will see it, and it's going to be the sweetest scene.

Part 4: Jenny Humphrey

When I got home, I went into the bedrooms. Liz's room was fit for a teenager, with a window seat and many other features, but I liked the nursery the best.

I look into the crib, and I see a box that says "To Jenny". I open it. There's a note. I open it up and there is an engagement ring and a note, which reads: I love you, will you marry me? -Love, Nate

I let a a little squeal. Nate comes out of the closet, and I say yes. He puts the gem on my left ring finger. I'm so excited!