Chapter 13

Part 1: Jenny Humphrey

Nate and I are at wedding planning. We've decided to have orchids. My mom (Alison) wants us to have white tablecloths, but Anne wants pale blue tablecloths, and Nate and I want cream table cloths. We have all agreed on some plastic covers on certain tablecloths for the kids.

Tomorrow, Serena, Blair, Anne, and Mom are taking me dress shopping. Blair, Serena, and Liz will be my bridesmaids, Leah and Elise will be flower girls, and Henry really wants to be a ring bearer. I'm very excited for the shopping!

Part 2: Nate Archibald

Jenny is having a girls' night with Serena and Blair to discuss their shopping plan. Liz and I are going to the Humphrey's for whatever Dan and I can make for dinner. I think Serena must be relieved, since her oxygen tank has become a children's automobile.

Once we get there, the chaos begins. The kids love Liz, so they're running and screaming. There isn't much we can work with (only baby food and popcorn), so we order pizza.

"Jenny's morning sickness is bad. And she always wants Fritos. All of this being so early must have something to do with the fact that she's having triplets," I tell Dan.

"Really? Twins are quite the handful, I can't imagine triplets," Dan says.

"I'm nervous, but excited. I'm more worried about Liz. On Monday, her first day at Constance, a junior kissed her, and she was really freaked out," I say.

"That reminds me of my first date with Serena. We had to go save Jenny from Chuck at the Kiss on the Lips party," Dan says.

"And the time I had to save Jenny from that club after Agnes overdosed her and some guy was going to take her home. And when she was going to leave with Agnes and Max for her fashion show at the palace," I chime in.

"Wow Jenny was a problem child," Dan says.