Chapter 21

Part 1: James Williams

Last night was amazing. After a half hour, I went home. I just woke up. I go to the bathroom to put my contacts in my bright blue eyes. My reddish-brown hair is a mess. I comb it and get ready for practice.

Once I get there, my best friend Jimmy (who is also Lia's boyfriend) comes up to me.

"What the hell, bruh! Did you know about Lia's plan?" I ask.

"It was my idea," he says.

"What were you thinking?! She cries herself to sleep every night because of this! Why would you do that to anybody?" I say.

"I don't know what I was thinking, but Lia was proud I was actually thinking!" he says. Then he says, "You have that look on your face. Did you guys hook up last night? She's only thirteen!"

"Yes, but that's none of your business!" I say, then walk home.

Part 2: Liz Archibald

I'm going to visit James. His dad answers the door and James comes a few seconds later. He kisses me. In front of his dad. His dad is cool about it, though.

"You do realize the Williams household is in total chaos because tomorrow is Thanksgiving, right?" he asks.

"Yes, but it can't be as crazy as the Humphrey house. Nate and Mom are there helping Serena and Dan get ready for Eleanor, Cyrus, Lily, William, Rufus, Lisa, Vanya, Dorota, and their two kids, Blair, Chuck, and their son Henry, and our family to come over tomorrow," I reply.

Part 3: Nate Archibald

It's Thanksgiving. I'm getting ready. I'm wearing jeans and a polo. I get to the living room, and Jenny is wearing maternity skinny jeans, flats and a flowy tank top with a jean jacket. Her blonde hair is in a high pony tail. Liz is wearing leggings with UGGs, a long flannel, and a bow in her high pony tail into a braid.

We get to the Humphrey's. The food smells amazing, and we dig in. There is enough for all twenty-one of us. It's and amazing meal.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First, I would like to thank you for 230 reads and almost 60 votes! It's really fun writing this story!

Second, after this chapter, I will be switching from chapters to months. I will write all of December's events in one part. This will take me longer to write, but it will be more and better quality!