Chapter 20

Part 1: James Williams

"Will you tell Liz that we're going out and we'll be back in a couple hours?" Nate asks.

"Sure," I reply, and they leave. I go to Liz's room. She's sitting on her bed with her head in her hands, crying.

"What's wrong with me?" she asks.

"Nothing is wrong with you. It's going to be okay. Your parents just left. They said something about Gossip Girl," I tell her sincerely.

She gets out her laptop and searches GossipGirl.com. Then she scrolls past the more recent posts to the archives.

"I know. They're making my life miserable by recreating Mom's life," I say.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Because Lia is behind it. She hired John and the girls from tonight. She left the plans on her desk," she says.

"It's okay. I know it's bad, but she's my sister, so I can get her back," I say. Then she kisses me. It's nice.

Part 2: Liz Archibald

We keep kissing. He takes off his shirt. His abs and back are extremely large and muscular. He took off my shirt and I was only in my sports bra. My abs are also really noticeable.

"Are you sure about this? It's kind of risky, but I'm open," he says.

"There's a first for everything. Let's do it, even though we're only thirteen and fourteen" I say.

That night he took my virginity. He said that he had already lost his virginity.