Chaper 13:Trixie

Trixie's POV

I woke up and felt someone under me. I looked and I was laying on Katya. Her eyes were closed and I smiled. She looked peaceful in her sleep. I snapped a quick picture and wished we could stay like this forever. Before I knew it my friend Kim was coming in the door. She looked down and saw me laying on Katya. I shook Katya awake. She looked up and saw Kim. I jumped up. "Uh hello Kimberly. What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same. Since when do we takes naps with employees?" Katya was now on her feet and held out her hand to shake Kim's.

"Hello my name is Yekaterina but you can call me Katya."

"Oh yes Katya. It is nice to meet you. I am Kim. You looked super comfy. I thought you were more of Trixie's bed than her assistant." I hated Kim for her sass at Katya.

"Uh I get paid to be her assistant I assure you. I am going to go see Dela." She turned to me. "If you need me, I am a text away. It was nice to meet you Kim." And just like that she was out the door.

"Kimberly Chi! Do you have to do that every time you meet someone new?"

"Do what Beatrice Mattel?"

"Make them feel as if they are public enemy number one. And don't call me Beatrice."

"Well don't call me Kimberly then. You started it. And I just want to make sure she is treating you right." Kim sat on my desk and smiled.

"She is my assistant Kim, not my girlfriend."

"Hmm I couldn't tell by the way you guys were all cozy there," she said as she popped a piece of Korean candy in her mouth.

"I had a break down about my grandfather and she was there Kim that is all. I hugged her and just fell asleep. I stayed here all night to get stuff down and was tired."

"I know Trixie. I was just messing with you but are you okay?" I nodded and smiled.

"So what brings my best friend here?"

"Well Pearl called and told me you needed your makeup done and she couldn't do it. So she asked if I could, she didn't want to leave you hanging. Aja should be here soon to do your hair because it looks like you need her help."

"Oh shut up. I took a shower here." Kim grinned and grabbed her makeup bag. She started to do a simple look. Half way through my base, she asked that question I knew was burning in her head.

"So do you like her?" I decided to play dumb.

"Like who Kim?" She looked at me with a straight face. "Kim I told you she is my assistant."

"And that means what to me? That didn't answer my question in any type of way Miss Mattel. You look beautiful today. A short dress and white boots? Hmm was this to impress her?"

"No Miss Chi. She actually picked this out for me." She pulled the brush from my eye and looked at me. I immediately regretted what I said. I kept my eyes closed.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I opened one of my eyes. She pointed the brush at me. "Ugh she went to my house to get a few things for me. I didn't want to make that trip so she did it for me." She smiled and went back to my eye-shadow.

"Uh huh okay. And she just so happen to pick this lovely piece?"

"I guess so. I didn't really tell her what to pick so she just picked whatever I suppose."

"Uh huh."

"Kim what is it?"

"Mattel she likes you. Or at least knows what your body looks good in which means she likes your body." I kicked her with my foot softly. "Hey you better behave or you'll end up with a glass eye." After a few more minutes we heard a very familiar greeting.