Chapter 25:Katya

Katya's POV

Trixie and I left the party after our talk. She took my hand and lead me to the elevator. "Trixie, where are we going?"

"To my office, my feet are dying. I've been in heels for twelve hours." Trixie and I walked onto the elevator, I watched as she pushed the button for the floor before the top.

"I thought you said we were going to your office."

"We are, the second one. It is way closer." Trixie and I stepped out of the elevator after the doors opened. Trixie grabbed onto me after she took her first step. She looked up at with with a smile. "Sorry, it is getting hard to walk." I smiled at Trixie and put one of my arms under her thighs. "Katya, what are you doing?"

"Helping." I lifted Trixie off of the ground with a smile. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I told you I'm helping." Trixie blushed as I carried her. She let her head rest in my neck as I walked.

"Katya?"

"Hmm?"

"I want to say something kinda weird, but don't hate me okay?"

"I could never and Trixie?"

"Yeah?"

"Your weirdness is cute. It is one of the things that make you adorable."

"Hmm, shhh. Now back to my weird thing, your perfume smells nice." I swallowed hard and blinked a few times.

"Uh, thank you." I stood in front of the doors to Trixie's office and looked at her. "Got the key?"

"Oh, right." Trixie reached in her bag and pulled out the key. She unlocked the door and put the key away. I opened the door and walked inside the office with Trixie in my arms. I sat her down and stepped back. "T..thanks for carrying me."

"Oh, it's no biggie. I enjoy helping." Trixie smiled and walked to her desk. She turned on a small lamp and sat down. I walked over to her and kneeled down at her feet. I put her feet in my lap and took off each shoe.

"Kat, what are you doing?" I started to rub Trixie's left foot with a smile.

"Helping silly, duh." 

"Why are you so sweet?" I chuckled as I looked up at Trixie.

"Because I was made in the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory." I winked at Trixie as I rubbed her feet. She kicked me softly then sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Just thinking."

"Oh, about what?" Trixie smiled and pointed at me. "Oh, um what about me?"

"How beautiful you look of course."

"Ms. Mattel, you are a sweet talker."

"Just the truth." Trixie took my hand and pulled me up. "I don't want you to hurt your knees or anything."

"Aren't you just the sweetest." I sat on Trixie's desk and looked at her, she turned to face me.

"Did you have a nice time at the party?"

"Well, parties aren't really my thing but I did have a good time."

"That is great to hear." Trixie smiled and put her hand on my leg. I looked at Trixie's hand then back at her.

"Trix, I have a question."

"Okay, shoot."

"What did Dela mean by playing house?"