Chapter 22:Katya

Katya's POV
I was nervous, nervous as hell. After Kim and Aja helped me get ready, I called my friends so we all could go together. I got in my car and drove to Bianca's house. I looked down at Trixie's house and sighed. I walked in Bianca's house and looked around. "Where are you whores?"

"We are in the here. Come in here so we can see you." I had texted the group chat about Trixie picking my dress and all, so they were all excited. I walked into the kitchen after I took a deep breathe. Adore screamed as I walked in, we all covered our ears.

"Oh my gosh, you look so good!" Adore ran to me and threw her arms around me. She pulled back as she looked at me. "Ms. Mattel did such a good job with picking this dress." Bianca walked to me and looked me up and down.

"Sure shows quite a bit. Did she pick this out for herself?"

"No, for me."

"I mean, did she pick it so she would stare at your rack all night?" Adore took Bianca's hand and pulled her back.

"Babe, we aren't doing this tonight."

"I'm not doing anything." Adore looked at Bianca with a small smile. "Fine, I won't say anything. You look nice Katya." Ginger laughed from her spot in the kitchen. Bianca cut her eyes at Ginger. "And what are you laughing at you Wendy's reject?"

"Oh nothing, just the fact that the little mermaid over there has you on a leash."

"Ginger, Bianca, don't start please. We can all do this later on after we get back from the event." They nodded their heads and rolled their eyes at each other. "Good, now where is the spooky power couple?"

"They said they would need us they, something about Alaska misplacing her keys." Bianca scoffed and crossed her arms.

"That girl would misplace her head if it wasn't on her shoulders." I looked at my phone and checked the time.

"It's about time we get going girls. Adore has to be there on time, she's performing tonight. Which makes us all very very proud." Adore laughed nervously and rubbed her arm.

"It is all thanks to Ms. Mattel. She gave me a chance." I smiled at Adore and hugged her.

"Because you're fucking amazing. Now come on girls, let's go." Adore and Bianca rode in Bianca's car while Ginger and I rode in my car. Just as I started the car, Trixie texted me and asked if I could feed her cats. I had a slight smile on my face and drove to her house.

"Uh, where are we going?"

"Trixie wants me to feed her cats."

"Feed her cats?"

"Yeah." I pulled into Trixie's driveway, got out and unlocked her door. I ran inside and called for her little fluff balls. I put food in their bowls and gave them all water. After looking at myself in the mirror Trixie has downstairs, I walked back outside, locking the door. I put my spare key back in my bag and walked back to my car.

"So are we gonna talk about this or no?"

"Maybe later we can." Ginger nodded and didn't say another word, which I was grateful for. I had to mentally prepare myself for this event, even though it was about Adore, I knew Trixie would be focused on me. She kinda always was.

After 20 minutes, Ginger and I made it to the building. We stepped out of the car and looked at all the party decorations. "All of this is so well done." Ginger and I walked inside and took the elevator to the roof. I was trying to maintain my breathing the whole time, until Ginger grabbed my hand without a word. She gave it a slight squeeze and all of the tension started to spill out of me. As the elevator doors opened, she smiled at me. We stepped out and looked around. Everything was so beautiful. Ginger and I found the rest of the girls shortly after getting a drink. "Oohh, you look nice Katya." Alaska took a sip of her drink as she spoke.

"Glad to see you made it girls. Did you find your keys Alaska?"

"Yeah, they were in her bag the whole fucking time." Bianca looked at all of us as she held Adore.

"So, we're just gonna act like the real reason for them being late wasn't them fucking?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"I think that is best for now Bianca." The girls and I started talking about how proud we were of Adore, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Aja and Kim standing being me. "Oh, hello girls. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's is wrong." Kim smiled softly at me.

"Hey sis, have you seen Trixie?"

"Uh no, she might still be in her office. I saw her car when I got here, so unless she walked off, she's here."

"Thank you Katya." Aja and Kim disappeared into the crowd and I tuned back into the conversion. Ginger started talking about her upcoming wedding and how she wanted Bianca to give her away. We all laughed and soon the conversion was cut short by Adore jumping up and down. Bianca had to hold her skirt down as she did.

"Over here!" I looked in the direction of Adore's attention. My heart started to beat out of my chest as I locked eyes with the woman who had been in my dreams. Trixie walked to Adore and hugged her. She looked gorgeous tonight. She was wearing a pink strapless dress with white pumps. Adore pulled Bianca with her to talk to Trixie. I let go of the breathe I started holding as soon as she walked close enough that I could smell her perfume. Her and Bianca talked for a little until Bianca walked away from the table. I took a sip of my water and walked to Trixie. I tapped her shoulder and smiled.

"Is this seat taken?" Trixie smiled and shook her head. I sat down with her. Her smile matched mine as we looked at each other.