Chapter 3:Trixie

Trixie's POV

I took the elevator to my apartment as I listened to music. Preparing myself for whatever was to come. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace I had. As I stepped off the elevator, my steps became heavy. I slowly opened the door. I walked to the kitchen without turning on the light.

"Where the fuck were you?" The voice made my blood run cold.

"I left you a note saying I was going to wash clothes. You know I don't like going when people are there."

"Don't tell me what I know Trixie. I hope you didn't mess up my clothes like you messed up dinner earlier." I heard him get up out of his chair and my body froze.

"No I made sure to wash it like you like it. Not too much soap and warm water on a light cycle." I turned around and he was in my face. He grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes.

"Good girl. At least you remember something." He tighten his grip, causing pain to run through my body. "But don't you dare leave without waking me up and telling me where the hell you are going. You got that?" I nodded my head and he grabbed harder. "What was that?"

"I understand Mike." He gave me a sloppy kiss and let go of my face.

"Good. I'm about to get ready for work and remember I get off at 4am so you can just make dinner for yourself. I will get something to eat on the way home." I smiled at him.

"Of course babe." I went to the fridge and grabbed his lunch. "Here you go"

"That's a girl. Tying to make up for dinner from last night." He looked at me and his eyes ran down my body. "Although I will show you how you can truly make it up to me when I get home." He winked at me and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I let go of a long breathe and leaned against the counter.

As Mike got ready, I stayed out of his way, as always. "Alright I'm leaving Trixie. Behave yourself while I'm gone. And try to get something done around the house alright." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my ass. He walked out of the door with a smile on his face. As soon as the door shut, I fell to my knees. I crawled to the bed and laid down. I cried myself to sleep, thinking of how it all went so wrong so fast. But those thoughts were too much to handle and I just didn't have the energy for my demons today. My eyes slowly closed and the tears slowly stopped.