Chapter 28:Trixie(End)

Trixie's POV
*five months later*

"Trixie, baby?"

"Yea?"

"Would you stop staring and come in here?" Katya came walking down the steps of our new apartment building and grabbed my hand. "What's up? We've been moving things in for the past mouth baby."

"I..I still get surprised and shocked that this is happening."

"Us moving?"

"Well, yeah. It feels like a fairytale." Katya shook her head as she laughed. Katya wrapped her arms around me as we walked into the elevator.

"So, am I your Prince then?"

"Yes."

"Oh hell yeah!"

"That started as a frog." Katya groaned as she started to tickle me. "Oh no, I'm sorry Katya. I'm sorry."

"You better be." Katya pulled me against her as she smiled. "So."

"So, what?"

"Are you ready?"

"For?"

"Our new start, our new life together?"

"I would like to think so."

"Well, if you need me while I'm gone, just call me and I'll be home as fast as I can, okay? I won't be gone for too long."

"I'll still miss you." Katya and I walked into our new apartment. She put her arms around me as soon as we walked in.

"Babe, as soon as I get home we can do whatever you want. How does that sound?"

"It sounds nice."

"Good. I will be home in three hours, then I'm all yours." Katya kissed the top of my head and grabbed her keys. She rushed out of the apartment but blew me a kiss before she closed the door. I took a deep breathe as I unpacked some of the leftover boxes. Katya and I moved, we actually did it. I didn't see a point in it at first but Katya told me she had been thinking about it for a while. She wanted me to have a fresh start. There was so much that Katya wanted for me that I never thought of. I remember the whole conversation that we had about three months ago. I was busy giving Red and Luna their baths, when she came walking into the bathroom. "Hey baby."

"Oh hey Katya." Katya kissed my cheek and sat next to me on the floor.

"So whatcha doing?"

"What does it look like you dork? They were playing in the kitchen while I was ran to use the bathroom. I had some cake batter sitting on the counter and they knocked it over, it got all in their fur."

"Nasty."

"Yeah but what did you need?"

"Why do you think I need something?"

"Because of the way you said 'hey baby'."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"When you want something, I can tell in your greeting."

"Trixie."

"What?"

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Just being smart, stop it for one hot minute." I shook my head and rinsed bubbles off of Red as I giggled.

"Okay, continue."

"Alright, well since shit doesn't get past you, I want us to move."

"What?"

"I want to move baby. You know, live in a new place."