Chapter 27:Katya

Katya's POV
I let Trixie kiss me for a bit before I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. I felt all of my worries become nothing but meaningless thoughts while I kissed Trixie. I pulled away slowly and smiled. Trixie's eyes were staring into mine, the soft brown making my heart race faster than it ever had before. "Sorry Katya, but I had to."

"Don't be sorry, I've wanted to kiss you for so long now." Trixie smiled and laid her head against my chest.

"I was scared Katya, thank you for saving me...again. I know you probably get tired of it."

"I'll never get tired saving you, or you at all."

"Oh, where is your mom?"

"Well, I told her to stay in the car until I was don't helping you. She is probably downstairs in the lobby though, knowing her."

"Do you want me to go get her while you get cleaned up?"

"That sounds good, and I want you to sleep with me tonight okay?"

"I would like that."

"Okay, you go get my mom and I'll go get cleaned up." I gave Trixie a quick kiss on the cheek before going to my room. I closed my door and leaned against it, taking a deep breathe. Trixie kissed me, holy fucking shit. I brought my fingertips to my lips, touching my lips softly. Her lips were soft, softer than I could have ever imagined. It seemed like a dream, but then again Trixie herself seemed like a dream. Every time I held her close to me in my arms, it felt like a dream. I could feel her touch but somehow it still felt unreal to me.

After washing my face and getting blood off of my hands, I changed my clothes. I made sure that I looked decent before walking back into the living room. My mother was watching Trixie and her new cat. "Hello ladies." Trixie looked up at me with a smile.

"Katya, isn't she the cutest?"

"Yeah, she is."

"Oh, I am sorry. I was supposed to have dinner done by now but you know.." I was going to say something to Trixie, something to make her feel better but my mother said something before I could.

"Trixie, dear I am just happy to know you are okay. Your safety is more important than food, okay?" My mom put her hand on Trixie's shoulder and smiled.

"Okay, thank you."

"Anytime dear. But this old lady needs some rest so I'll be getting to bed now. I hope you can excuse me Trixie for not being able to hang with you young women."

"Oh no, it's okay. I totally understand." My mother stood up and walked to the hall. She stopped beside me with a smile on her face.

"Katya?"

"Yes?"

"Good job."

"Thanks mom." My mom nodded her head and walked into the room she was staying in tonight. I sat beside Trixie and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into a hug.

"Katya!"

"What? I told you I want the biggest hug ever when I got back. I missed you Trixie."

"Katya, you weren't gone for that long."

"Yeah I know, but that just shows me how much you mean to me."

"Oh, is that what it is?"

"Yes, it is."

"I missed you too Katya."

"I knew you would."

"Shut up." I smiled as I played with a piece of lace on Trixie's shirt.