Chapter 7:Katya

Katya's POV
Seeing Trixie made my heart do flips. No matter how sad I was about what happened, I still wanted to spend time with her. She seemed so out of it. Her hair looked frizzy and she wore sweatpants and a hoodie. But holy hell, she was still beautiful. I wanted to talk to her more, I was going to ask her how she really was feeling but my phone buzzed just as I found the courage to ask. On the other side of the phone Ginger, an older friend of mine, told me that my mother was in the hospital. She was complaining about chest pains and one night she fainted. Good thing it was bingo night at her house. A few of her friends came by the house and saw her car in the driveway but she wasn't answering the door. They used the key under the mat to get in and found her on the floor, she wasn't responding so they called 911 and she was rushed to the hospital. I rushed to my apartment to pack a few things and get Red. I couldn't let my mom be in the hospital without me there. Yeah they got her stable but shit I refused to sit in a comfy apartment while she was suffering.

I bought a plane ticket for later today and made my way to the airport. Red meowed and protested this random ass trip but I couldn't leave him alone, and I'm sure he could use some pussy(heh jokes are fun). I put my stuff in the overhead and sat in my seat. As I waited for the plane to take off, Trixie found her way in my thoughts. I wish she was okay, because I knew she wasn't. I sent her a quick text.

me(10am): Hey I won't be at my place for a few days. Well I am unsure of the time period but I am going to see my mom. Medical emergency and all that. I hope we can find time to hang out when I get back and idk maybe actually talk. I know we just met but I really do enjoy you being my friend. I will miss you Trix, just like I did as soon as you left my apartment. Keep your head up and you can always call me or text me anytime.

I sent the text and locked my phone. I had no idea how she would respond but then again I never knew how anyone would respond, nor did I care. But for some reason I cared about the pink haired timid girl more than others. She was so delicate, I wanted to just hold her. A little doll that seemed like it needed some love and care. I put my headphones on and turned on music. Truth is, I was tired as hell. I hadn't slept much because I was thinking about Trixie and what that dream could have been about. The plane began to take off and I slowly started to fall asleep. I would talk to Trixie when I got back, I had to.

As I felt the plane land, I opened my eyes. I looked at my phone and I still didn't have a text from Trixie. It was 11:45am so maybe she was just busy. I had all day to wait for that text. I had so much stuff to do. I waited while people stepped off the plane so I could go last, there was so much on my mind. I really hoped my mom was okay. She was my first friend and became my best friend. The thought of losing her was too much to handle, it was even harder when you were running on only four hours of sleep. I stepped off the plane and saw a very familiar figure standing with their back to me. I slowly made my way over to the girl standing while scrolling on her phone, I put my arms around her and picked her up. "Vi! Oh my friend how I've missed you!" She turned to face me and wrapped her legs around me, kissing my face all over. Violet had been my friend so long, people thought we were a couple but she had a girlfriend whom she loved very much.

"Kat! I missed you whore!" I could feel Violet's tears hit my neck. Even though we face timed, called and texted each other all the time, nothing was better than holding your close friend. We stood crying and holding one another for five minutes before she got a call. I sat her down as she smiled at me. She answered the phone as she took my bag and walked to her car. "Hey yeah I just got her, uh no we didn't cry. Shut up Sharon! Yeah yeah yeah we will be straight there." Violet hung up the phone and rolled her eyes. "Come on Kat. Ginger and Sharon are waiting to see you. They wanna make sure you are actually alive and not some zombie. Even though I told them you always were a lifeless corpse." I punched Violet's arm and laughed.

"You are no better you rotten whore. Only Satan can be the reason you are still walking around here. Are you trying to complete some mission for him?" We got in Violet's car and started the drive to Ginger's house.

"I sure am! I am trying to collect souls through sexual relations, once you're in you can't get out!" Violet raised an eyebrow at me and laughed.

"You are doing an awful job then. You've been with Pearl for two years now bitch. It takes that long to suck out a soul through your pussy?"

"Yes bitch it does. It is harder when the person doesn't have a dick. Thank you very much! So did you talk to that girl?" I felt my heart sink a little as I looked at my phone.

"I sent her a text but I haven't gotten a reply. I saw her earlier today also and we talked for like a minute until Ginger called, I had to leave. I don't get it Vi."

"Get what Kat?" Vi looked over at me as we stopped at a red light.

"Her? I guess. She seemed fine, like 100% okay and all of a sudden it was like I was public enemy number one. I know that her and I just met but she seemed like she needed a friend."

"Katya, you have to give people time. And maybe she was just having an off day? You don't know her well enough to say she was acting strange." I hummed a response. Violet didn't understand. I could tell that Trixie was off, even if I hadn't known her for that long. It was a feeling that made my blood chill. Trixie Mattel why are those walls so high and how do I break them down?