Asks and Dares Open!

Supernova: Hey, I'm the author of this thing. Maybe I'll be important. Heere are the people who you guys can ask and dare: 

Supernova (whispering): I'm really sorry if I portray them wrong... (Loud again:) Let's start with Jeremy.

Jeremy: *Sigh* Of course. I'm Jeremy. And I'm also actually kind of scared...

Michael: Of course you are. I'm Michael!

Jenna: I'm Jenna, and I know that people are going to love this!

Christine: I'm Christine and so ready for this!

Brooke: Hey, I'm Brooke!

Chloe: And I'm Chloe!

Rich: 'Thup! I'm Rich!

Jake: I'm Jakey-D! Woot!

Squip: ... And you already know who I am. Let's get this over with.

Supernova: Okay, that's everyone. You can ask or dare anybody here in the comments! I'll check regularly for anything, and you can give as many asks and dares as you want. The ships that are in this book are Boyf Riends, Arson Bros, Cinnabun, and Pinkberry. And then there's just me and the Squip standing awkwardly in the corner... It's fine.

Squip (the only one who's still listening, everyone else is chatting about either Apocalypse Of The Damned or Pinkberry): What are you talking about?

Supernova: Uh... Doesn't matter. Another quick fact is that the Squip has had an update where he had extensive emotions and can turn into a visible form for a limited amount of time since BMC happened. He returned one day to Jeremy, and... Yeah. That's why he's here. So you're not allowed to be a jerk to him, he feels guilty enough already.

Squip: ...

Supernova: Heere we go!