Squips Again

Supernova: Okay, this one is a little strange. This is from ChocolateLover027. For this chapter, we are going to have a special guest who shall be known as ASquip. The dare is for our Squip to just... chat... with this new Squip. But be nice, she also has the emotion update, and currently doesn't really know how to deal with them. Squip, you will be OSquip again. In the original dare, she was meant to be Australian, hence her name of ASquip. But I don't want to accidentally sound racist, so we'll pretend that wasn't part of it. I also want to thank I_Just_Like_2_Write for helping me with this chapter. Well, here she is!

Jeremy: ... What...?

OSquip: Oh, joy. I hope she's better than the Broadway Squip.

Supernova: Me, too... Do you have a plan of action so it's not awkward?

OSquip: Yeah. You're going to tell me not to, though, so I'm not telling. *Smirks*

Supernova: Oh no...

Jenna: *Takes out phone and begins recording a video*

ASquip: Uh, hello? What am I doing here?

OSquip: Hey cutie~

Supernova (mumbling): What the hell are you doing... -_-

ASquip: Uh... Hi...?

Rich: Oh no.

Chloe: I swear to god, if he leads her on...

Supernova: It's fine for now; I'll stop it if it gets too out of hand.

OSquip (Smirking, in a flirty voice): So, who's your user?

ASquip: Uh... This guy named Jason.

OSquip: Dean?

ASquip: Heathers is awful... And no, not Dean. Ugh!

Supernova: What's wrong?

ASquip: Okay, now I'm depressed. This sucks, I wish I could get rid of that update!

OSquip: Oh, I'm finding it useful~

ASquip: Uh... What's happening here? Someone explain?

Brooke: Oh sweetie, it's obvious.

ASquip: What?

Brooke: He's flirting with you.

ASquip: Shit. *Blushes* Why...?

OSquip: You're adorable! *Cups ASquip's cheek in hand*

ASquip: Uh...

Jake: Supernova...?

Supernova: Yeah, I agree. OSquip?

OSquip: Yeah?

Supernova: Cut it out.

OSquip: Sure. *Lets go of cheek, steps back, crosses arms*

ASquip: What just happened...?

Christine: He was teasing you.

ASquip: ... Okay, now I feel kind of bad knowing that he doesn't actually like me...

Rich: I'm thorry... That thucked... *Glares at OSquip*

Supernova: OSquip, apologize.

OSquip: Alright.

*OSquip Steps back up to ASquip and hugs her. He lets go, grinning. ASquip blushes.*

OSquip: Sorry~

Michael: Oh my fucking god leave her alone.

ASquip: I-- uh-- what? Why? I thought we were over this!

Supernova: I swear to god, stop. I'm really sorry, he isn't usually a huge dick. *Glares at OSquip, obviously pissed*

ASquip: It's fine... Can I go back now?

Supernova: Yep!

*ASquip has left. OSquip is now back to Squip.*

Supernova: Everyone can leave. But Squip. Come here.

Jake: Uh oh, Squid's in trouble!

Supernova: You think? Now. Out.

*Everyone has left except Squip and Supernova*

Squip: Sorry, I thought it would be funny.

Supernova: *Facepalms* Next time you want to be funny, lets keep it out of the sexual assault domain, okay?

Squip: Okay.

Supernova: It's kind of difficult to do my job, keeping everyone happy and safe, if you do that. So no more teasing if they clearly don't like it.

Squip: Uh, yeah. Sorry...

Supernova: It's fine, just don't let it happen again. Now lets go join everyone else; I'm pretty sure Brooke and Chloe are treating everyone to froyo.

Squip: It's not like I can eat it...

Supernova: They're still doing updates. I'm sure that they're working on something like that soon. Along with the ability to stay in a physical form for longer and possibly an option for autonomy.

Squip: Yeah, that would be nice. Jeremy barely ever needs my help these days, so I don't have much to do.

Supernova: Let's hope! Anyways, see you later. If you have any more asks or dares at all for anyone, they are more than welcome. Bye!