Michael's Thoughts On Matching Tattoo

Supernova: Okay, we have an ask for Michael from FoxyVoltronBananaBS.

Michael: Yeah?

Supernova: They are wondering what your thoughts are on you and Jeremy's matching tattoos.

Michael: Well... It was an amazing bonding experience. Kind of like a trial of passage into high school. We got them in the summer right before ninth grade. We paid for them, we asked our parents if it was okay, and then helped each other not be in too much pain from the needles... It doesn't help that Jerebear has a huge fear of needles. So it was a really awesome experience!

Brooke: Aww, that's so sweet!

Rich: "Jerebear"?

Jeremy: *Blushes*

Michael: It's... uh... just a nickname...?

Supernova: Okay, moving on. Anything else?

Jeremy: I would like to add something, if that's okay.

Michael: Oh, yeah, go ahead.

Jeremy: During the Squipcident, one of the things that kept me sane was that tattoo. It was awful to not be allowed to talk to Michael at all, and I know it was also my fault, but it was really bad. Keeping that tattoo, not being able to have it removed by my Squip, was something that I clung to. It reminded me that even though I was acting like a huge dick, someone was still out for me and liked who I was even without my popularity. It was what gave me the courage to understand that what was happening was not okay.

Christine: *Fangirl screeching because her ship is so close to sailing*

Jake: That's actually a good point... Maybe I should get a nerdy tattoo in case it happens again...

Michael: I'd suggest getting one, it's awesome!

Squip: It won't happen again.

Jeremy: Oh, uh, sorry for bringing it up.

Squip: It's fine. I know I made some really bad mistakes.

Chloe: We've all made mistakes.

Squip: Not take-over-all-of-society bad.

Jenna: Yeah, but--

Supernova: Okay, that's enough. Yes, mistakes were made, and Squip, we all forgive you. No use arguing about it. So, yeah! Any more asks or dares will be appreciated!