Where and When?

Supernova: Well, first, a special thank you to everyone reading this! I literally just noticed that at this moment, this story is number 46 out of 1.1k stories with the askanddare tag, which is amazing! Thank you all so much! Anyways, moving on, this is an ask for everybody from ChocolateLover027. If you could travel anywhere in time and space, never mind how, when and where would you go? You can also add who you would meet and what you would do.

Michael: I would go to the nineties, here in America, and buy endless 90's sodas. I would also go see Bob Marley live!

Jeremy: I would... uh... go with Michael!

Rich: I would thtop mythelf from getting a Thquip.

Jake: I would see all of the Super Bowls! Because I don't have anything better to do...

Brooke: I would tell myself lessons I wish I had known forever ago.

Chloe: I would go stand up for the witches during the Salem Witch Trials! Because feminism!

Jenna: I would go back to really early in history to see how those humans would react to my phone...

Christine: I would go to the 1500s and 1600s to meet William Shakespeare!

Squip: I would like to meet Alan Turing during the height of his career before he got convicted of having a homosexual relationship in Britain and before his suicide. In other words, Britain around the 1940s.

Supernova: There's this book I'm reading about cryptography called Cryptonomicon, and Alan Turing is one of the main character's closest friends... I would probably go with you to meet him. Anyways, thanks for reading! That's all for now, see you next time!