Can the Squip Laugh?

Supernova: *Evil grin*

Squip: Oh no. What do I have to do.

Supernova: Okay, this one is also from Everfox7! We have to all work together to make the Squip laugh!

Jeremy: Payback time.

Michael: I'm going to 7-11. I'll be right back. Jeremy, you're coming with me.

*Michael and Jeremy leave*

Chloe: How do I make a supercomputer laugh...?

Brooke: Funny paradoxes? Math jokes?

Squip: -_-

Rich: We could make him laugh of embarrathment! How can we embarrath him the most?

Jake: Why don't we make him--

Squip: No. Just no. Super, I thought we were friends! Why are you doing this to me?

Supernova: The reason I'm doing this is because we're friends.

Squip: But why...?

Supernova: Because why not? And I've never seen you laugh! So I'm all for this!

Squip: Ugh.

Jenna: Well, she has a point. You do never laugh. At least a lot less than all the rest of us.

Squip: -_-

Christine: Cheer up! You'll be laughing soon!

Jenna: Courtesy of us, of course!

*Jeremy and Michael come back, Michael carrying a bag and each with a slushee*

Jeremy: We're back!

Squip: And so it begins...

Jeremy: Okay, this isn't necessarily a way to make you laugh, but it's still important.

*Jeremy pops lid off of his slushee and pours it on the Squip's head*

Squip: But... why...

Jeremy: *Proud*

Squip: *Unamused*

*Squip bloops out of existence back into Jeremy's head, letting the slushee fall onto the ground, then bloops back into existence five feet away from the slushee spill*

Squip: There we go. Now what?

Jeremy: *Pouts*

Michael: *Opens bag and pulls out some Twizzlers* I got this idea from a random YouTube ad for Twizzlers!

Supernova: Please don't sue. Continue!

*Michael pulls everyone but Supernova, Jeremy, and the Squip aside*

Michael: Squip, it's obvious why you aren't coming. Jeremy, he's in your head. He'll know what we're talking about. Supernova, knowing you, you're probably going to warn him somehow.

Supernova: -_-

Squip: Fair.

Jeremy: *Pouts*

*Michael, Rich, Jake, Chloe, Brooke, Jenna, and Christine walk away to plot*

Squip: ...

Supernova: ...

Jeremy: ...

Squip: Now what?

Supernova: Now we wait.

Jeremy: No offense, but I can't wait until you have your own brain or body or whatever.

Squip: Me too.

Supernova: *Feels bad and wants to make it better but doesn't know how*

*Michael, Rich, Jake, Chloe, Brooke, Jenna, and Christine walk back to Jeremy, the Squip, and Supernova holding stuff behind their backs*

Michael: *Looks evil*

Christine: *Giggling*

Jake: *Smirking*

Brooke: *Prancing around with excitement*

*All at once, the group takes out Twizzlers and pokes the Squip in the face with them*

Michael: If the ads are right, he should start laughing soon!

Squip: *Embarrassed* This won't work.

Christine: We can hope!

*This continues for a minute*

Supernova: Okay, stop. That's enough.

Squip: Thank you, I knew you were on my side.

Supernova: I'm not. I just think we should try something else.

Rich: *Snorts*

*Everyone eats their Twizzler*

Supernova: I swear that this is not an ad campaign for Twizzlers. Moving on! Who else has an idea?

Jenna: What if we tickled him? Like he can feel pain and stuff, so he should be able to be tickled!

Christine: That's a really good idea! Come on!

*Everyone tickles the Squip wherever people are known to be ticklish*

Supernova: *Pokes his side in a random spot*

Squip: *Visibly jumps*

*Everyone memorizes that spot and pokes him there*

*Jake and Rich high-five*

Brooke: Okay, let's keep at it!

Chloe: It's working!

Squip: ...

Squip: ...

Squip: *Snorts a little bit, covers mouth with hands*

Squip: *Laughs despite best attempts*

Supernova: Okay, we're done! He's laughing! No need to keep torturing him!

Michael: Fine!

*Squip dematerializes into Jeremy's head*

Supernova: Okay, that was super fun. Thank you for that dare, see you next time!