Carrying Christine

Supernova: This is a dare from Everfox7. Everyone gets a turn carrying Christine and running around while screaming her name at the top of their lungs.

Christine: Well, this is random. Who goes first?

Jeremy: *Slight bisexual distress* I will!

Michael: *Jealousy*

Jeremy (Whispering To Michael): I'm sorry, I swear that I love you the most sexually!

Michael: *Jealousy decreases* *Realizes that's something Rich would say* *Snorts*

Jeremy: Okay, here I go.

*Jeremy picks Christine up bridal style and runs around in circles*

Jeremy: CHRISTIIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Christine: Wheeee!

*Jeremy puts Christine down again*

Jeremy: Okay, done.

*The group has formed a line. It goes Michael as the front, then Jenna, then Rich, then Jake, then Chloe, then Brooke, then Supernova, then Squip*

Christine: I feel flattered! <3

*Michael picks Christine up kinda like a cat and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Jenna picks Christine up bridal style again and runs in circles screaming her name while blushing*

*Rich picks Christine up and holds her above his head and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Jake picks Christine up so she's sitting on his shoulder and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Chloe picks Christine up bridal style again and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Brooke picks Christine up bridal style again and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Supernova picks Christine up by her armpits so Christine has to bend her knees to not touch the ground and runs in circles screaming her name*

*Squip picks Christine up under his shoulder like a toddler and runs in circles screaming her name*

Squip: -_-

Christine: *Grinning like a little kid* That was amazing!

Jenna: *Blushing*

Supernova: Okay then. Thank you for that very interesting dare! See you next time! ^_^