Which Musical?

Supernova: First item of business. We have more than a thousand reads? WHAT? Thank you all so much! We really appreciate it! But anyways, Christine, we have an ask for you from Everfox7.

Christine: Yay! What is it?

Supernova: What musicals define everyone here?

Christine: OOH. Hmm. The Dear Evan Hansen people are Jeremy, Jenna, and Brooke.

Christine: The Heathers people are Squip, Jake, Rich, and Chloe.

Christine: The Hamilton people are me and Supernova.

Christine: And Michael is 21 Chump Street.

Jenna: ... Have you thought about this before?

Christine: Is it obvious?

Brooke: Oh yeah.

Jeremy: So... Why those people?

Christine: Jeremy, Jenna, and Brooke are all quieter and become more known after time and decisions. Jake, Rich, and Chloe remind me a bit of the Heathers and Kurt and Ram, and Squip reminds me of JD. Me and Supernova are Hamilton because we're more into the classics, and Michael is 21 Chump Street because obviously.

Michael: I don't know whether to be offended or proud.

Jake: But Kurt and Ram are awful...

Chloe: I'm nice now!

Christine: I'm sorry! I'm just remembering from before the Squipcident... Sorry...

Rich: It'th fine, I know we were all total dickth. But we're better now, tho it'th okay!

Squip: ... Why do I remind you of JD...?

Supernova: Where to begin?

Squip: *Gasp*

Supernova: I'm joking!

Squip: Okay.

Christine: ... 'Cause you wear a trench coat...?

Squip: *Takes off trench coat and puts it on new couch* Better?

Christine: ... Sure.

Supernova: *Picks up trench coat and puts it on, it's a little too big* X3

Squip: *Blushes*

Supernova: Okay, anyways, thank you so much for reading! See you next time!