Baking A Cake

Supernova: Okay, this is also from ChocolateLover027. They want us to all bake a cake.

Squip: I'll get the recipe.

Brooke: Yes! This is going to be fun! *Starts dancing*

Chloe: *laughs* Let's calm down a bit...

Jeremy: Anything I've ever tried making has burst into flames...

Michael: Aww, it'll be fine. We'll just make sure you're not allowed to touch anything electric!

Jenna: Even the whisks?

Michael: Even the whisks.

Jeremy: *Sigh*

Rich: I will make thith into a war. I don't know how but I will.

Jake: Team?

Rich: YETH!

Squip: Strawberry cheesecake sound good to everyone?

Jenna: Yes. Fight me.

Supernova: Strawberry cheesecake it is, then. Alright, let's go!

~Time Squip because the author is a terrible cook~

Supernova: The cake turned out good. Jeremy and Michael chopped the strawberries, Rich and Jake handled the frosting, which turned into a food fight between the two (so much for teaming), but there was enough to put on the cake, thankfully. Brooke and Chloe made the batter and actual cakes, and Christine and Jenna put it together and made it look good. Squip just recited the recipe three billion times and I made sure no one died while keeping the fire extinguisher handy. Jake and Rich are cleaning themselves up since they were covered in frosting and the rest of them are eating the cake. WHILE SAVING SOME FOR RICH AND JAKE, RIGHT?

Chloe: Yep, don't worry!

Squip: As I am unable to eat, I am not having any. Which is why I'm here.

Supernova: Can't you connect to Jeremy's taste buds and taste it that way?

Squip: That's what I'm doing.

Supernova: Okay, good. Thank you for those dares! Until the next time!