Switch Clothes

Supernova: Ooh, this one is fun! It's from Eve_Darkshift. Everyone, get into your pairs from the trust walk since it matches the request, and then I'll give you instructions!

*Michael and Jeremy pair up*

*Rich and Jake pair up*

*Brooke and Chloe pair up*

*Jenna and Christine pair up*

*The Squip and Supernova pair up*

Supernova: Okay. Now you have to switch clothes with your partner and tell us what you think!

*Everyone switches clothes, wow that was fast*

Supernova: Okay. Michael, you are in Jeremy's clothes. What do you think?

Michael (In Jeremy's Clothes): It's cold, and a little uncomfortable because I'm bigger than him, so it's kinda tight...

Jeremy (In Michael's Clothes): IS THIS HEAVEN. The jacket is super warm and comfy and smells like him! <3

Rich (In Jake's Clothes): Thith ith tho big... It feelth like a dreth...

Jake (In Rich's Clothes): I think I'm suffocating--

Brooke (In Chloe's Clothes): Ooh! I look cute! I may need to borrow this outfit from you!

Chloe (In Brooke's Clothes): Only if I can borrow this! I didn't realize how comfortable your style was...

Brooke (In Chloe's Clothes): Deal!

Jenna (In Christine's Clothes): It's kinda small, but I can see how this in my size would be comfortable!

Christine (In Jenna's Clothes): This is really cool! I love how it drapes on me! Since I'm a shrimp...

Jenna (In Christine's Clothes): It's fine, you're cute!

Christine (In Jenna's Clothes): X3

Squip (In Supernova's Clothes): This actually isn't too bad even though I technically switched clothes with a girl, seeing as how it's literally just sweatpants and a t-shirt. I mean, I wouldn't wear it normally, but it's okay.

Supernova (In The Squip's Clothes): *Kinda embarrassed because the Squip could decide to go back into Jeremy's head, taking his clothes with him, leaving her naked in front of everyone, but knows he wouldn't do something as awful as that* This is actually really comfortable. I feel kinda like the king of the world somehow, and I really like trenchcoats for some odd reason!

Squip (In Supernova's Clothes): Okay, JD.

Supernova (In The Squip's Clothes): >_< Ughh... Okay, everyone can get back into their normal clothes--

*Brooke and Chloe pout*

Supernova (In The Squip's Clothes): --if they want.

*Everyone except Chloe and Brooke have switched back, but Jeremy has stolen Michael's jacket and is hiding in it*

Supernova: Okay then, that's all! Thanks for that dare, see you all next time!