Storytime With Chloe & Jenna

Supernova: Okay, only Chloe and Jenna are here for this ask from HamilBurrns.

Jenna: M'kay, what's the ask?

Supernova: What are some of the most memorable rumors or gossip that you remember from school?

Chloe: Ooh, this is going to be fun. There was that time with the new kid, a bunch of Madeleine events...

Jenna: We can't forget that time with that one kid who actually lied about--

Chloe: Oh, yeah! What else?

Supernova: Whoa, whoa, let's calm down here... How about I limit you guys to one story each that you lead?

Chloe: Aww, alright.

Jenna: I'll go first!

Supernova: Okay. What happened?

Jenna: So there was this new kid like a year ago. He wore all black and a trench coat. He was pretty cute but really weird.

Chloe: Oh, this one... This one's freaky...

Jenna: Exactly! So anyway, one day, Rich decided to, er... What to call it...

Chloe: Basically went up to him, called him tall-ass, and threatened his life.

Jenna: Yeah, that's it... So Rich was there, berating this weird guy, when out of nowhere, the new guy punches the wall so hard there's a crack afterward. And to make it even worse, apparently, he was aiming for Rich's head but missed.

Supernova: Jeez...

Jenna: He was kicked out of our school the next day and never came back. I'm not sure where the rumor came from, exactly, but people started talking about how he'd been kicked out of his previous schools, too, and how he killed a bunch of people because they were too popular for his taste.

Chloe: What was his name again? Kinda like Jake... Jase...

Supernova: *Thinks to a musical* JD? Short for Jason Dean?

Jenna: ... Hey, I think you're right... How'd you know that?

Supernova: *Sweats nervously* Wild guess. Anyway, Chloe, your story.

Chloe: Awesome! Okay, so there was this kid who was another guy's best friend. And the best friend killed himself and this huge movement was started.

Supernova: *Is reminded, yet again, of another musical* What happened? What was the rumor?

Chloe: Since the kid started dating his dead best friend's sister, everyone started saying things like how he killed his best friend over the girl, how he was lying about it just to get the girl... There were lots of ideas.

Supernova: Evan Hansen? Connor and Zoe Murphy?

Chloe: Uh-huh! Haven't you seen that huge movement? "You are not alone"?

Supernova: ... Yeah. That's how I know them...

Chloe: *Squints suspiciously*

Jenna: Okay. Since you limited our stories-- *slightly glares at Supernova*-- I guess we're done?

Supernova: Yeah, sorry... Anyway, thanks for reading and for that ask!