Heathers & Brownies

Supernova: Okay... This is and ask AND dare from ChocolateLover027. We are all going to watch Heathers the musical, live, and share our opinions of it!

Michael: Oh no. The only reason I haven't watched it yet is because it's rated R and I'm scared...

Supernova: I've watched it and it's really good. Super messed up, but good. If you watch it, ChocolateLover027 has made us brownies to convince us to watch it.

Michael: Okay, that's fine. But only for the brownies.

Jeremy: That's a weird name... Heathers...

Christine: As long as it's a musical, I'll be fine!

Chloe: That sounds fun!

Brooke: ...

Chloe: If you watch it with us, I'll get you froyo afterwards.

Brooke: Brownies and froyo, this is going to be a good day!

Jake: Hooray for murder!

Rich: What the hell...

Jake: You'll understand.

Rich: ... Okay...?

Squip: Oh no...

Supernova: Okay, let's watch it!

*Somehow everyone gets tickets to see it live. They just came back*

Supernova: Okay, what did everyone think?

Jeremy: Looks like I'm not the only one who makes really bad choices because of manipulation and peer pressure.

Squip: Okay, I get the idea, I'm sorry.

Jeremy: Just saying... Besides, you're better now that you have emotion!

Squip: Thanks.

Michael: I feel as though I have a mental connection with Martha. She's so sweet and I hated how she was pushed to kill herself... That was awful. That was the big thing for me, even with all of the murder and everything. Also, *bursting into song* I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON!

Jeremy: Yep. I knew he was going to do something like that.

Rich: I feel really bad for JD. He jutht wanth to do what'th right, he'th jutht tho thycotic that he did the wrong thing for the right reathon.

Jake: Kurt and Ram were absurdly awful. Like, I was kinda a bully before the Squipcident, but I had scruples, unlike them. Like trying to pressure Veronica into having sex with them was horrific. Just not something good to be doing.

Christine: I'm with Michael on this one. I feel so bad for Martha; I wanted to go up there and give her a hug!

Jenna: Part of me feels like Heather Duke and I are similar, what with all the being ignored and then rising up--

(Christine: Rise up, when you're living on your knees, you RISE UP)

Jenna: --but at least I wasn't a total bitch and tried to make one of my older friends commit suicide.

Chloe: Everyone is like saying their mistakes and how the characters were like really bad versions of themselves, but I just want to say that I agree with Veronica from that first song--

Christine: "Beautiful"?

Chloe: Yeah, that. But like I said, I agree with Veronica. Heather Chandler was a mythic bitch.

Brooke: *Snorts* I liked the ending. How it was happy and Heather Duke was taken down from the popularity spectrum, all the most awful people were dead, and Martha was happy! I really liked that...

Squip: It was really messed up and I honestly don't know why anyone likes it.

Supernova: You should watch the movie. It's so much worse. Like seriously.

Squip: Uh, no thanks. But at the same time, I couldn't keep my eyes away and I'm downloading the soundtrack right now. And I really liked JD; He was probably my favorite character. Although it sucks how he most likely had serious trust issues, depression, slight insanity, addiction, PTSD, and other "fun" mental illnesses.

Supernova: Yeah, he was my favorite character too. But anyway, as promised, here are those brownies!

Michael: Woot!

*Everyone eats the brownies out of the pie pan*

Jenna: Wow. You are a really good baker or cook or whatever people call people who can make brownies really well.

Christine: Yeah, I think it's baker.

Jenna: Yep, I was right the first time.

Brooke: This is amazing! As good as froyo!

Chloe: When she says it's better than froyo you know you did a good job.

Supernova: Thank you so much for the brownies and the ask, see you soon!