Voltage

Supernova: Okay. First of all, there is a new book out by a friend of mine, I_Just_Like_2_Write, where you can ask their personal Squip for advice, dare him to do stuff, and other fun things. I told him to sing and dance to All The Single Ladies by Beyonce in a pink tutu!

Squip: I have never been so grateful that they are not my user...

Supernova: Well, now our readers know about it too and can very easily tell you to do the same thing.

Squip: They wouldn't.

Supernova: They would. So go check it out! It's awesome so far! Well, moving onto our dare, also from I_Just_Like_2_Write.

Brooke: How did I already know?

Supernova: The original dare was for Jeremy to drink Whiteout, but since this is hopefully staying kinda clean, I've decided that Jeremy has to drink Voltage instead.

Squip: Thank goodness. But it's still incredibly embarrassing, so...

Michael: Here you go.

*Hands Jeremy Voltage*

Rich: Where did that come from?

Michael: It's my favorite flavor, okay?

Chloe: *Snorts* Hey, Jenna?

Jenna: Yeah?

Chloe: Can you take a video? This is going to be great!

Jenna: *Pulls out phone and is ready to start recording*

Christine: I guess Jenna's our photographer and videographer now!

Brooke: Is that even a word...?

Jenna: ^_^

Supernova: Okay then. Jeremy, drink it.

*Jeremy chugs entire bottle*

Jake: Not that much! Oh no! This is never going to end!

Squip: ...

Squip: Ugh

Squip (passionately singing): Theodosia writes me a letter every day

Squip (passionately singing): Keepin' her bed warm while her husband is away

Squip (passionately singing): He's on the British side in Georgia, tryin' to keep the colonies alive

Squip (passionately singing): But he can keep all of Georgia, Theodosia, she's MINE

*Squip sings entirety of Wait For It from Hamilton very enthusiastically while everyone sits in amazed silence*

Supernova: Okay, wow. You are an amazing singer. Like, seriously.

Christine: Um, our play needs you. We could pull off ANY MUSICAL OUT THERE WITH YOU!!!

Jeremy: That was actually super impressive...

Jenna: *Posting video to YouTube*

Squip: Uh, thanks. I'm going to go back in Jeremy's head because otherwise I'll never stop singing due to the very high amounts of Voltage that Jeremy ingested. *Glares at Jeremy*

Jake: See you later, dude!

Supernova: Goodbye!

Squip: Bye.

*The Squip has disintegrated into the air*

Jeremy: Now I have songs stuck in my head...

Chloe: Now I'm pretty sure you know how the Squip feels.

Michael: That makes sense.

Supernova: Well, anyways, thank you for that dare! There was probably no other way of forcing him to sing for us... See you next time!