What Happens when a Squip's user gets a concussion

Supernova: Well, first of all, thank you all so much for reading this! We now have more than two thousand reads, and that's amazing. So, again, thank you so much for reading and asking and daring. This entire thing has been possible thanks to all of you who've read this far. So thank you.

Supernova: One more thing. Long story short, Squip is now in my head instead of in Jeremy's. I'll post screenshots of the conversation later.

Supernova: Anyways, this is another question for just Squip from ChocolateLover027. What would happen if your user got a concussion or something similar?

Squip: If my user fell unconscious, it would be just like sleep. I would still be able to do my thing, but they'd be hurt. I could access their phone to text someone to come help and help a bit with any internal bleeding by changing their heart rate, breath rate, and other basic things like that.

Supernova: What if they were conscious?

Squip: I would help them steady themselves. If they had a stroke and were unable to get the help they needed, I would guide them through doing that. The injury would not hurt me in any way. If they died, I would be sent back to headquarters.

Supernova: Wow... Anyways, thanks again for reading and for that ask, see you next time.