Favorite Songs

Supernova: This ask is from Everfox7! I did tweak it a bit so it's longer, so yeah. What songs are you represented by and why?

Michael: Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man. This is because first of all, it's awesome, and second of all, the lyrics literally go: "Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now, I've been feeling it since 1966, now, might be over now, but I feel it still, might've had your fill, but I feel it still!" and that describes me perfectly. So yeah.

Jeremy: Mister Glassman by Scotty Sire. Basically, I dealt with not being part of a group, but now I've overgrown that fear and I'm "doing just fine"!

Rich: Burn by Ellie Goulding. Becauthe I'm confident and want to make a differenthe in the world!

Jake: *Snorts*

Rich: *Pouts lovingly*

Jake: Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie. Because I totally see how awful society can be and how it's like self-destructing because of the stupid things we do.

Christine: Ooh... I can't decide... So I'll say every musical out there. But something that represents me is that weird video that has every Heathers, Hamilton, and Dear Evan Hansen song playing at the same time. Because it's insane musicals and I'm insane musicals. Enough said.

Jenna: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston. Mostly because I used to want to be included, part of the group. And also because I was drunk and sang it at that one party.

Brooke: I really want to say Remedy by Adele. I really just want to help everyone and be everyone's remedy to their problems.

Chloe: Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers. Mainly because I know I'm popular and everything, but that doesn't mean that I can't be in love with someone slightly more ordinary. No offense.

Brooke: None taken!

Squip: Uh, how about The Scientist by Coldplay?

Supernova: *Geeks out* I love that song so much!

Squip: It's really good... But also, mainly because the narrator talks about how they're used to being more coldhearted and focusing on math and science, but then they fall in love... or something... and then they use that math and science to propel them into a lasting relationship. But then they focus too much on their work, and before they know it, their true love is gone and they're left alone. And somehow, I can really see that happening to me. I'm not really relationship material. I mean, I'd love to have one, but who'd want me?

Supernova: *Sad* I'm sure there's someone out there for you...

Squip: I hope so...

Squip: Anyways, what about you?

Supernova: Oh, me? Um, probably Clocks, also by Coldplay. Coldplay's just awesome.

Squip: Yep.

Supernova: I'd say that because I'm often confused about... Whatever. Whether or not it was the right thing to do, if I should say something, if I should put my trust into someone else or even myself. Pretty much everything. But at the same time, I find sanctuary in the people I talk to if I have a strong mental connection to them. Which is also described by the song

 Supernova: Anyway, thank you for that amazing ask! See you next time!