Poor Squip

Supernova: This is a dare for Squip from I_Just_Like_2_Write. Uhh. I feel bad for you.

Squip: You've never said that before. I'm probably going to die.

Supernova: You have to read SquipxReader smut and tell us what you think about it. Uh, enjoy...?

Squip: ... I've said this before and I'll say it again... Of course it's from them.

Supernova: But I've spared you and it's just us two.

Squip: Thank God. I mean, if I was religious.

Supernova: Do you need my phone to get into Wattpad?

Squip: I am a computer. I can get into Wattpad just fine.

Supernova: Okay then.

Squip: Okay... I'm about to start it...

Squip: *Looks into distant space*

Squip: *Eyes widen*

Squip: *Blushes*

Squip: What, no.

Squip: That's not how it works...?

Squip: *Cringing*

Squip: *Squeezes eyes shut and makes a clearing screen motion*

Squip: *Opens eyes again* That was awful. You just can't... That's not how it works... If we were to try to partake in these kinds of activities--

Supernova: *Blushes*

Squip: It would require quite a few incredibly advanced updates, contact with my programmers, and I would need to be transferred from Jeremy's head to yours.

Supernova: Wait, you can do that?

Squip: Yes, it's a relatively simple process. It's only as painful as getting a Squip for you.

Supernova: *Shock and hopefulness*

Squip: Okay, that's all.

Supernova: Oh, right! Yeah, thanks for reading! But real quick, before this ends and everyone else comes back, we need to get Christine and Jenna together. Everyone else is and I feel bad. So that should be a goal for us. Well, see you later!