The Boys Are Confusing/The Girls Read Fanfic

Supernova: First item of business! I have to apologize! I've been lazy. Very lazy. I haven't done much with the squad in, like, three months.

Jenna: Yeah, where've you been?

Supernova: Um. High school is a pain in the butt and I'm spending way too much time reading, listening to music endlessly, writing, and playing this one video game I've discovered. Sorry.

Michael: *Squints eyes suspiciously*

Supernova: *Shoulders slump and looks down, embarrassed and slightly ashamed* Look, I'm sorry! I'll try to be better about it from now on!

Michael: *Sighs* 'Kay, fine.

Squip: *Clears throat* It's fine, Super. What's the ask or dare? Or is this chapter just to apologize?

Supernova: *Back straightens* Ah, right! This one is from HamilBurrns! One of many that we have to catch up on.

Rich: Right... We have a bathillion to do thince YOU'VE BEEN GONE.

Jake: *Rolls eyes, slightly amused*

Supernova: T-T

Christine: So, er, what's the dare?

Supernova: Okay! All of the boys are going to go into that dollar store over there and explain something together in the most confusing way possible. If the cashier needs extra directions, they change their mind and describe something else in the most confusing way possible. This doesn't stop until they're kicked out or they get what they decided on.

Chloe: Aw! I would've wanted to do this...

Brooke: But we get to watch.

Chloe: ... You have a point.

Jeremy: Uhh... Do I really need to do this?

Michael: Yes. It'll be fun!

Jeremy: ... Okay then.

Supernova: Let's get started! Could one of you record it for us?

Squip: I'm literally a supercomputer. I'm technically recording this right now.

Supernova: ... Fair. Okay, then! Have fun!

Rich: Oh, we will~

*Jake and Rich high-five, laughing*

Jenna: Off they go...

Christine: Yep...

*Jeremy, Michael, Rich, Jake, and Squip leave to the dollar store*

Supernova: Ah. Okay, well, while I have all of you here...

Chloe: Are we doing bets?

Supernova: I mean, if you want, but we actually have a girl-oriented dare, too, also from HamilBurrns.

Brooke: Ooh! What is it?

Supernova: They said, and I quote, "Girls, read some crazy fanfic. (I'm talking REALLY CRAZY)".

Christine: Oh no... They get to do that and we have to do this?

Supernova: *Shrugs* Sorry.

Jenna: *Sighs* Okay, let's do this. I have a phone, I'ma pull up Wattpad...

Supernova: ... Okay.