Conquer World Plans

Supernova: Wow, uh, okay. This one is from Everfox7, who wants everyone to reveal their world domination plans. Then the Squip will rate them and tell everyone how to make them better.

Michael: I'll go first. I'm going to spread the word about the hippie era and bring it back so everyone's happy!

Squip: Um. Not quite world domination, more like spreading ideals. But I'd rate it an eight out of ten because with my new emotion update, I feel that more people should be happy and carefree. An issue with this is that word of mouth is slow. You'd probably want to create or join a social media page to continue helping the cause.

Michael: That makes sense... *Gets onto phone*

Jeremy: Mine is to create zombies to take over the world and only I can stop them, so naturally I'll be made king!

Squip: I'd rate that a six.  Simply because it's really illogical and the chance of that ever happening is extraordinarily low. But it's creative, I'll give you that. If that is truly your plan, you'd better start studying medical science and such in order to actually create a zombie epidemic.

Jeremy: ... I was joking since I don't actually have a plan...?

Squip: -_-

Rich: Me next! I'll light the world on fire!

Squip: ...

Rich: ...

Squip: ... Is that it?

Rich: Yep!

Squip: I'd rate that a one since afterwards there would be no more world left to dominate, not to mention that fire can't spread across oceans. Next?

Rich: *Pouts*

Christine: I will go to Broadway and become the best actor ever like Lin Manuel Miranda and then everyone will love me!

Squip: ... I'd rate that a nine out of ten. I see no flaws, the only thing is that some people don't realize musical theatre exists.

Christine: ... But how can they exist...

Squip: Hate to break it to you. Who's next?

Jake: I'll do it the old-fashioned way. Get some swords and an army and we're good!

Squip: I'd rate that a two out of ten. Because you'd be squashed like a bug as soon as you step foot into some big country's capital.

Jake: Okay... So I'd need a few guns...

Squip: Next?

Jenna: I'll destroy the rest of the world by spreading rumors about other countries to their rivals!

Squip: ... I'd rate that ten out of ten. Good job. I have no issues with that plan.

Supernova: That's already happening in America...

Squip: Shush. Who's next?

Brooke: I'll put hypnosis juice in frozen yogurt! And everyone will obey me!

Squip: I'd rate that a zero. That isn't a thing, and some people are allergic to froyo.

Brooke: *Horrified expression*

Chloe: I'll be popular and keep gaining popularity until everyone loves me!

Squip: I'd rate that a three. Although my previous self would applaud that idea, it's incredibly unlikely unless you have something truly interesting for the world to see.

Chloe: I'm going to learn the ukulele and learn to sing!

Brooke: *Heart eyes*

Squip: Super, what's your plan?

Supernova: Uhh... I don't really have one. Ruling everyone on Earth would be super overwhelming. I'm fine having some people read my stuff on Wattpad and like it.

Squip: I guess that makes sense to an introvert...

Supernova: I'm an introvert and proud.

Squip: Okay, then.

Supernova: Anyways, thanks for reading and for that ask. See you next time!