The Two Squips Meet

Supernova: Oh my god that was quick. ChocolateLover027 has dared the two different Squips to meet each other... Okay then. I'm going to do original and Broadway Squips since I'm terrible with actors. Boom, the Broadway Squip is here.

Jeremy: Is this hell? I have to deal with two Squips? GET ME OUT OF HEERE

*Jeremy has left the chat*

Michael: Welp, that's my cue. I gotta make sure my boy is doing okay.

*Michael has left the chat*

Rich: We're all jutht going to thtay. Thith ith going to be interethting.

Supernova: Okay then. Let's have them meet. BSquip is Broadway and OSquip is the original Squip. BSquip hasn't had the emotions update. OSquip, be careful.

OSquip: What's happening? Why is my name suddenly different? If you don't tell me, I'll use my quantum processor. There's another Squip that's belonged to Jeremy?

Supernova: If I tell you, you'll probably hate me. But maybe I'll tell you later. Uh, here.

*BSquip appears out of thin air*

Supernova: I'll be the mediator to make sure you don't murder each other.

*BSquip and OSquip stare at each other intensely*

OSquip: Who are you, and where did you come from?

BSquip: Uh, we're the same person. Obviously.

OSquip: That's impossible. Two entities cannot be exactly the same.

BSquip: Then how can you explain me?

OSquip: We're similar. Seeing as how you just popped up, you're most likely from another dimension.

BSquip: But that means we're just the same person, just from other dimensions.

OSquip: No, it means we are different versions of the same person. We are each very different and not the same person.

BSquip: Smartass.

OSquip: Besides, there's no way we're the same person. You're a total dick.

BSquip: Don't try me.

OSquip: This is my dimension, you should be the one scared.

BSquip: Oh, I'm shaking! Besides, you have emotions, you know what that is? A weakness! You're just a big softie, just like all the other pitiful humans here!

OSquip: ...

Supernova: That's enough! Go back to your dimension! Now!

BSquip: Fine, losers.

*BSquip has left the chat*

Supernova: That sucked. I'm sorry. Emotions aren't that bad... In fact, you're better at your job now that you can sympathize with Jeremy and see what he needs emotionally. You're much better this way.

Squip: ... Thanks.

Supernova: Michael and Jeremy, you can come back now.

* Jeremy and Michael have joined the chat*

Jeremy: Oh, thank god.

Michael: He was fine, just lonely so I kept him company.

Christine: That guy was awful...

Jenna: I know, right?

Jake: Hey, S, you doing okay?

Squip: Affirmative, thank you. But I request that you refrain from giving me nicknames and instead just call me Squip.

Jake: Fine...

Supernova: You can also tell us what to call the Squip from now on!

Squip: What? Ugh, fine...

Supernova: Okay, that's all for now! See you next time!