The Squip's Most Embarrassing Secret

Supernova: Squip, get over here.

Squip: Yes?

Supernova: I_Just_Like_2_Write wants you to reveal your most embarrassing secret to everyone. They're going to sit on that couch over there, you'll stand in front of all of us, and then you have to reveal it.

Squip: Uh... Can I say no to this?

Supernova: Nope. You have to. Sorry. See you soon! I'm going to get everyone situated!

Squip: Oh dear lord, why me.

Squip: ...

~Once everyone is on the couch~

Squip: *Walks over* Uh...

Jeremy: What's going on?

Supernova: I'll explain later. Shush. Go ahead!

Squip: ...

Squip: ...

Squip: ...

Squip: *Blushes*

Squip: Ugh, I hate this so much. Let's get this over with. *Deep breath*

Squip: First of all, I'm pansexual.

Michael: WOOOOOO!!!!

Jenna: Shhh!

Squip: Uh... Second of all, I have a really bad crush on Evan from Dear Evan Hansen.

Supernova: ... I wasn't expecting that. But I support you. No one is allowed to make fun of him for this, it was a truth from I_Just_Like_2_Write asking for the Squip's most embarrassing secret.

Rich: Uhh, thith feelth very awkward right now.

Brooke: Okay, wow.

*Squip has left the chat*

Jake: Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

Christine: Nope.

Supernova: I'm assuming everyone else is speechless, understandably. Thank you to I_Just_Like_2_Write for this ask. Time to go find Squip... Once he comes back, everyone, do everything in your power to make him feel better. Like tell him your own fictional crushes or something. (Readers can participate too...) Okay, that's all! See you later!