Memorable Things Michael Has Said

Supernova: For this one, it's just me, Jeremy, and Michael. It's an ask for Jeremy from HamilBurrns that has to do with Michael.

Jeremy: *Very scared*

Supernova: What are some weird things Michael has said while high?

Michael: It's about time I learn what my internal mind is.

Jeremy: One time he tried to kiss me way before we were dating...

Michael: Oh. I was only pretending to be high. Oops.

Jeremy: ... Okay then. This other time, he was talking nonstop about this "big point" that he has that he claimed would change my life. He talked about it, not telling me what this big point was, until he just stopped, and said, "The-- the big point is-- dolphins. Dolphins are going to fix everything. Their brains are huge." And then he fell asleep.

Supernova: Interesting...

Jeremy: He also once talked a lot about gummy bears and how fun they would be to stab with a butter knife if they were people-sized.

Michael: ...

Supernova: ...

Michael: Okay, that's enough out of this topic. Super, why don't you finish and then we can go on with our lives pretending that this never happened.

Supernova: That is a good idea. Okay, thanks for reading, see you next time!