3: New School, New Life

AYE!!!!

Enjoy.

*******************************************
Third person POV

Knock. Knock.

"Come in!" said Ayame. Sato went in and bowed. "Young mistress, the car is outside and ready," said Sato. "Alright, I'll be down in a sec!"

Sato left. Cluver came from hiding in Ayame's bag and looked at Ayame through the mirror. "Looking good Ayame!"

"Really? You don't think it's too much? I mean I don't want anyone-"

"Ayame!" Cluver put her tiny paws on her face. "It's gonna be fine, you look great!" She complimented. Ayame smiled. "Ugga mugga!" said Cluver snuggling her cheek making Ayame laugh. "Thanks Cluver," she said hugging her.

Ayame picked Sage up and gave her a big hug and kiss. "Wish me luck!" She put Sage down and she barked. "Alright, come on Cluver!" Ayame grabbed a few last things then smiled at her reflection and Cluver hid in her bag. She then ran out the house to the car. "Okay Sato, lets go!"

Off to school she went!

Earlier at the School

"Today class, you will be getting a new student here at the school and I expect everyone to treat them with respect," said Miss Bustier. "Okay Miss Bustier!"

The bell rung and everyone was busy around the school wondering who the new student was. "I wonder who it's gonna be," said Nino. "Maybe it could be someone very important like Adrien."

"Pft! Yeah right! Like someone would be as important as me and Adrien, right Adrikins?" asked Chloé grabbing into his arm. He just laughed nervously. Alya rolled her eyes.

"Hey! The new student is here!!" said someone. Everyone rushed to the front door excited to see who the new student was. "Okay, okay, everyone settle down! I know you're excited but let's not scare them!" said the principal.

There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal....

Ayame Brooks. The daughter of a trillion dollar couple. She's also everyone's dream girl excelling at everything.

Everyone screamed and Sato had Ayame behind him.

Meanwhile, Adrien couldn't believe his eyes. All these years...

He gotta admit she grew up into a breathtaking young lady.

Ayame scanned the crowd and made eye contact with him. She gasped as tears came to her eyes. "Adrien!!!" She ran straight to him tackling him to the ground as everyone was shocked at this. "I m-missed y-y-you! Don't l-leave me ever a-again!" She cried into his chest. He smiled softly and rubbed her back soothingly hugging her.

"I missed you too and I won't ever leave you again," he said. Everyone cooed at the moment while someone looked away. "Hmph!"

Adrien and Ayame finally parted and the principal took her to get settled.

Time Skip

Knock. Knock.

"Come in!" said Miss Bustier. The principal came in with Ayame and her body guard as the class began to whisper and what not excited to see her again. "I hope you don't mind but Miss Brooks will be part of you all class, Miss Brooks is there something you would like to say?" asked the principal. Ayame smiled and walked up a bit. "I just hope we all can get along and have a fun year. Please take care of me," she said. "I'll leave you to it!" the principal left and Ayame waved bye to Sato before he left as well.

Ayame scanned the crowd as Miss Bustier was talking to the class about seats when she saw Adrien wave shyly and she winked at him making him blush a bit.

This made Chloé huff. Ayame mentally rolled her eyes knowing she was probably gonna be a problem. "Okay Ayame, you may sit by Alya for now, Alya, raise your hand," said Miss Bustier. Alya raised her hand eagerly and Ayame sat down. "Alya," said Alya as Ayame sat down sticking her hand out. Ayame smiled. "Ayame Brooks, even though you may already know me," she said putting her bag down and shaking her hand. "Omg girl, I can already tell that we're going to go through so many things together!!" said Alya. "Hopefully good things," responded Ayame. "A few bad wouldn't hurt though right? Makes it exciting!" joked Alya and they both laughed.

Time Skip

Ayame's POV

School was over. I got to meet everyone else. Alya, Nino, Chloe, Sabrina and I were the only ones left in the locker room. I walked over to Adrien and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I jumped into his arms. "Bubba!!!" He stumbled but caught me.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" sassed Chloé. I glared at her. "Get the fudge on, you don't want these claws," I said scaring her away. I looked back at Adrien smiling. "I can't believe we're back together Bubba!"

"Bubba?!" questioned everyone. "Long story, right Adrien?" I asked nudging him suggestively. He scratched the back of his head and I laughed. "We're definitely missing out on something," stated Nino. We told them about us and they were shocked. Adrien ruffled my hair chuckling. "I can't believe you're here too Pookie," he said. I blushed immensely. "H-hey!"

Our friends teased us and soon Adrien and I left out the school. We decided to walk home that day and just talk. But unknownst to us... we were holding hands or we just didn't care that we were. "So, how have you been?" asked Adrien. "Tired from all the things my parents have been making me do cause I am "special" but other than that, I'm good," I said pouting a bit.

He chuckled. "You're parents are still like that huh? My dad is still the same too," he said. We came up to my house. "Wow, nice house," he said. "Thanks," I replied. "This is where we part though."

Adrien walked up to me and caressed my cheek. I blushed a bit. "You don't understand how thrilled I am to have you here Ayame. I missed you so much." He kissed my cheek. "Bye Pookie!" He left.

I touched my cheek and smiled a bit. Okay that was a bit... wow. I unknowingly sighed dreamily. "I'm glad to be here and see you too Bubba." I went inside. I walked to the kitchen for a snack but I saw a note from my parents saying they'll be gone for like two weeks because of a business trip. I sighed putting the note down and just going to my room. I didn't even want a snack anymore. "Of course they had a business trip..."

I opened my room door to see Hana in there fixing up my stuff and running a bath while Sage ran around like she got a hold of some good weed or something. I greeted Hana. "Hello mistress," she replied. I swooped up the crazy Sage. "And hello to you too Miss Crazy!" I said petting her.

She barked then licked me a lot making me laugh. "Mistress, I have prepared a bath for you and if you need anything else, then ask," said Hana. "Okay Hana, thanks," I said. She bowed and left.

I put my bag down. I fell back on my bed. I then remembered what happened with Adrien earlier. I blushed and giggled while playing with my bracelet. "Someone's in love~" teased Cluver. She must have came out my bag. "Am not! I'm just glad to see him!" I said. "Sure you are."

I pet Sage making her tail wag and smiled. "I'm glad we moved to Paris. I'm going to get new crime fighting teammates and I was able to reunite with my childhood friend!"

"Someone who also happens to be a crush right?" asked a smiling Cluver. I sighed. "You're not giving up are you?"

"Nope!"

"Whatever!"

"Hehe. How was your first day at school?" asked Cluver. I got up and went to go get in the tub while she followed. "Great! I think I'm going like it there!"

"That's good!"

I got into the tub and so did Cluver surprisingly and then we both ate with Sage then went to sleep.

****************************************
Done.

That's cute.

Love ya
Pandi🐼