24 R2: Why? pt.2

Yo it's part 2!!!!

The school Ayame and the others go to have been out for a week for a break.

Ayame knows that Adrien is Chat for THIS chapter as well.

Enjoy to the best of your ability.

****************************************

Third person POV

-A week later-

Ayame woke up and got ready for school. She made a mental note to avoid Adrien at all costs lately. She thought about what to do to apologize to Rocky about the picture and had decided to make another picture and some treats for him since he loved her baking so much. Ayame got ready for school while Cluver and Sage just did their own thing.

Ayame was finally ready for school and went downstairs to the car. She got in and Hana greeted her. She, of course, greeted Hana back and the rest of the drive was silent. They pulled up to the school building.

"Hana, You'll be coming to get me after school right?"

"Of course mistress. I'll see you later and try to have a good day. Bye Mistress."

"Of course and bye Hana."

Ayame walked into the building and straight to class avoiding going to the locker room. The only person she really wanted to talk to was Rocky. She came into the class and saw Rocky at his seat but... she also saw him. She started walking to her seat and Adrien waved nervously at her but she ignored him looking away. She heard Nino say something. "Dude, what's up with you and Ayame? She just totally blew you off."

"I did and said something bad..." Adrien sounded heartbroken and Ayame wanted to hug him and make him feel better but she remembered she was supposed to be mad at him. She walked to her seat. She saw Rocky was looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "What?" she asked sitting down. "Something going on between you and Adrien?"

Ayame mentally flinched. "Just a little argument," she said. "Okay but who is the box for and the paper? Oh and what did you do with the painting?" Rocky asked. "I'm sorry Rocky! I know I'm a bad friend! The painting you gave me is gone!" she said hugging him. He patted her back. "It's okay Ayame, I could make you another one but mind telling me what happened?" he asked. Ayame hesitated to tell him cause she didn't want anyone to know about her and Chat. "Sage got to it," she lied.

Sorry Sage I love you baby!!!

"Well okay, but don't let her get the next one!" He joked. "Sure, oh and these are for you, as an apology," said Ayame. He took the painting and looked to see it. "The day when we walked home together in the rain right?"

 "The day when we walked home together in the rain right?"

Ayame nodded. He opened the box to see really small treats. "Thanks Ayame."

"