29: PARTY! Pt.1

Aye.

Not much to say... but maybe I should do a few chapters with Felix 🤔

Enjoy.

***************************************

Third person POV

Ayame woke up and slowly sat up. She looked around while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She didn't recognize the room that she was in at first but looked closer and recognized it as Adrien's room.

Ayame didn't see him so she wondered where he was for a minute.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." The door opened and revealed Natalie. She came in with some clothes. "Good Morning Ayame, I have a change of clothes for you right here. Put them on and then come down to join us for breakfast," said Natalie. She laid the clothes next to Ayame. "Thank you."

Natalie nodded then left the room closing the door behind her. Ayame stood up and stretched. She grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Ayame!! Happy birthday!" Cluver went up to Ayame and snuggled her cheek making Ayame laugh. She took Cluver into her hands then kissed her head. "Thank you Cluver, you remembered." Cluver flew around her. "Of course I did! You're like the best miraculous holder and friend ever! How could I forget?" Cluver looked at Ayame in the mirror.

"You're so silly Cluver," said Ayame. "That reminds me!" Cluver left to grab something then came back. "Here." Ayame opened the little box to reveal:

" Ayame opened the little box to reveal:

"Oh my gosh... Cluver... they're beautiful!" Ayame put on the earrings then admired her reflection in the mirror. She held Cluver in my hands. "Thanks Cluver, you're the best!" Ayame snuggled her. "Hey~ Don't take all the credit." Ayame looked to see Plagg holding a card. "From us, no need to thank me," said Plagg. Cluver rolled her eyes. "Thanks Plagg!" Ayame pet him, he purred but then waved her off. "Don't get all mushy with me!" he said.

After showering and stuff, Ayame came out the bathroom, put on her shoes then grabbed her bag and went downstairs. Ayame came into the dining room to see Adrien sitting at the table eating with Natalie right next to him. He was also looking at something. They both looked up and saw Ayame. "Good Morning Mi," said Adrien. She smiled and came over to him. He put away whatever he was looking at. "Morning to you too!" Natalie sat Ayame down and Adrien kissed her cheek.

Ayame began to eat. "Bubba, do you know what day it is?" questioned Ayame. Adrien shook his head. "Nope. Is there something I missed?" he looked at her. She frowned at him then poked at her food. "I guess not..."

He forgot?

Adrien didn't want to tell her he knew what today was cause it would ruin the surprise. He had to stay low even if it broke his heart to see her sad. He put his hand on hers. She looked up at him to see him look at her lovingly. "Cheer up Ayame."