6: Hang out

Finally some Ayame x Adrien action!!😛

Enjoy.

*****************************************
Ayame's POV

"Ayame."

"Ayame!"

"Aya-me!"

"AYAME WAKE UP!!!"

I shot awoke and looked around. "Who? What? Where? When? Why? How?!!" Cluver laughed at me and I sighed. "You scared me." I pet the surprisingly still sleep Sage. "Sorry Ayame but everyone has been calling you while you were sleep!"

Cluver tried to pick up my phone and show me but didn't succeed so I just did it myself and looked at it.

2 Missed Calls from Marinette
3 Missed Calls from Alya
2 Missed Calls from Dad
3 Missed Calls from Adrien

"Wow. Geez, all of a sudden when I go to sleep, I'm so popular," I said sarcastically. I decided to call Alya first. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello Alya? It's me Ayame. You called earlier and I was wondering what was up?"

"Yeah I called you like three times girl what were you doing hibernating?" She asked making me laugh. "No, I wasn't hibernating," I said.

"Well whatever you were doing you were in it deep. Anyways, I just wanted to asked if you saw what I put on the Lady Blog?" asked Alya. "The Lady Blog?" I questioned. I got up and went to my desk turning on my computer. "Yeah, it's a website I made for Ladybug but I just recently added something new! Ya see it?" she asked. I got to the Lady Blog she was talking about. I saw a video and clicked it to see it was me in action as Emerald Hope. It said:
Chat Noir and Ladybug gets an awesome new teammate! Check her out here!

I blushed a bit from all the positive feedback. "So?" asked Alya. "I see it. This new hero is pretty cool huh?" I leaned back in my chair. "Yeah she is! Can't wait to see her in action again!" stated Alya. "Anyways, I got to go. My sisters need to be watched, bye!"

"Bye!" I hung up. I put my phone down as I looked at the video in awe. "Congrats Ayame! Everyone loves you!" said Cluver. She landed on my head. "I guess you can say that since I am Emerald Hope but I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations..." Cluver looked at me upside down. "I'm sure you will Ayame." I smiled a bit. I also talked to Marinette a bit and she just wanted my opinion on a few thing but we did have a few laughs and stuff.

It was nice talking to her. When we got done talking, I got a text message.

Ding!

I looked at my phone then grabbed it. I saw I had a new text from Adrien.