4: Painter

Another chapter!

Enjoy.

*****************************************
Ayame's POV

I was sitting in class reading a book. I got here earlier than any of my new friends so, I decided to read to pass the time. "Hey Mi!" said someone I looked up to see Adrien. "Hey Adrien, you're here early," I commented. "Yeah, so are you," he said and sat next to me. "Touché."

I then looked at him a bit weird. "What?" he asked. "Isn't your chair over there?" I asked pointing to his actual seat. "Aww, I can't sit here and talk to you?" he asked pouting. I blushed at this.

Cutie!!!

"O-of course you can um... what you wanna talk about?" I asked closing my book. "Me coming over you house to hang out or us going somewhere to hang out. Like the old times," he said. "I would love to hang out," I said. He smiled then ruffled my hair. "That's great!"

The bell ring and everyone else came in and Adrien went back to his seat. "Hey Ayame girl!" I looked to see Alya with some other girl who seemed really nervous. "Hey Alya and... new person," I said. The new girl just laughed nervously then said "Hello, my name is Marinette and I'm like a big fan of yours and I'm really glad to have you here. I really think you're amazing and real smart and-"

"Okay girl, that's enough, you're rambling," said Alya chuckling a bit. "Sorry," said Marinette. "It's okay Marinette. Thanks for being a fan and it's a pleasure to meet you!"'I said. The teacher came in and we all sat down.

"Okay class, we'll be going to an art museum today so, everyone partner up!" said Miss Bustier. Everyone got up and went to partner up with someone but, I didn't have one until Alya grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her and Marinette. "Miss Bustier, it's an odd number so, can Ayame be in our group?" She asked. "Yes, of course Alya!"

I looked to her. "Thanks." She smiled. "No problem," she responded. We all went out the classroom then onto the bus. I sat on the seat by myself and was looking at my laptop. "Hey, whatcha watching?" asked someone. I looked up and saw Adrien. "Oh um... Fairy Tail," I said. "Can I watch with you and don't worry Nino said it was fine with him if I came back here," he said reading my mind. I glanced pass him and looked to see Nino giving me a thumbs up and I nodded.

"Yeah, you can watch with me," I said. He sat down next to me. I gave him one of my ear buds and he rested his head on my shoulder. I blushed a bit but rested my head on his and we watched Fairy Tail on my laptop the whole way to the art museum.

"Look alive everyone! We're here!!" said Miss Bustier. Adrien lifted up off my lap and got up. He had laid on my lap about half way here. He grabbed his bag as I put my laptop up. I saw Cluver and sneaked her two lettuce leafs from my salad then pet her tiny head. She smiled at me and I did too. I felt somewhat like a mother towards her. I zipped my bag up then followed Adrien off the bus and stood next to Alya and Marinette.

Alya nudged me and I looked at her to see her look at Adrien then back at me and wink. I just rolled my eyes. We all went inside the museum and was looking at the drawings and stuff while talking and what not. "Wait a minute... this place looks familiar..." I said thinking. "Ayame!!! I didn't know you drew and it's in the art hall of fame!" said Rose. Everyone rushed over including me and looked at the painting.